Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 05/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Spans 2 TF/MicroSD cards into 1 MS Pro Duo stick. You can even use different sizes of TF card, just make sure you erase/format the cards before putting them in this adapter, then do another format after putting them in to create 1 large amount of space. Works... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydalighieri2 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ordered one and at the moment it is working perfectly in my old PSP with a 8Gb Samsung MicroSD Class 6. I think it feels a little bit faster than before with my old original 1Gb Sony Magic Gate... but i have to test this with more 'demanding' games. Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXFile on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered two of them because of the good price. Those adapters are really easy to use, jsut put your two microSD cards and you are good to go. Works with 2x16gb Micro SD cards (32gb total) in my psp 3004 without any problem. Cons:It is quite fragile, the plasti... Read more

MS Pro Duo Dual slot Adapter
    0 0
  • posted byPocahy on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works with one or two microsd card inserted - Good quality (connectors are fine) - It came with an USB card reader gift! Cons:Material: It is made of a very thin and delicate plastic. You should plug it in the card reader, camera or even your PSP with some... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeanutsrule on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These adapters work exactly as described, and despite looking cheap they are rather sturdy even without an SD Card inside. The adapter does not hinder speeds at all, it will clock at whatever the speed of the slowest SD card you put into it. I had picked up tw... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfusionshop on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a wonderfull item beacause you can use with two cards in one system. I like to use many of the sony's products but it uses onle M2 Cards, this item is a solution for convert SD cards into M2. I put into my PSP 3000 two 16 gigabytes making a 32 gb. M2 Car... Read more

1 0
  • posted byingmartinlopez on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It works with one or two microsd card inserted - Good quality (connectors are fine) - It came with an USB card reader gift! Cons:- If you formatted previously your microsd card, and you want to use it with a PSP, you'll have to reformat again (using PSP) to be able to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLpareal on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Arrival time: It arrived at my home in 18 days, which is sooner than I imagined [30 ~ 40+ days]. - Price: It was very cheap, compared to prices in my country [Almost 850% less]. - Functionality: I bought this adapter to use in a PSP 3000. It definitely works w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycroman100 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-it works!!! -the most important -doing absolutely the same as the original -cheaper than original Pro Duo cards -memory card fits nicely inside -works with only one Micro SD card Cons:-it feels plastic, but it is going to be in your device all the time -comes i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byForsakenFantasy on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it's just what it's says. it works perfectly and i have no trouble with it. just make sure you format if you want your psp to recognize both slots. Cons:need to know about the formating OtherThoughts:like i said in the pros it's a great device. it works well and does what... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections