Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9373355 on 07/23/2015

Pros:Funciona bien, la uso con 2 tarjetas de 32Gb en mi psp y no he tenido problemas. Cons: Ninguno.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byK77NE on 07/09/2015

he comprado y vendido varios de ellos mas resistente que el blanco

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byvalkov on 07/09/2015

Pros: working, price cons: none overal: needed some time to test it here in bulgaria the price was 5 to 8 times higher

0 0 0

• posted byaero37 on 06/30/2015

material received quickly , works very well and very happy.

0 0 0

• posted bygnome42 on 05/09/2015

this adapter is amazing it works great in the psp it works with two different sizes of micro sd cards and with different makes it is the best and cheapest way to extend the memory of your psp

Impression:cool,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bybolchoy001 on 04/15/2015

отлично все работает

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byjokicha on 04/13/2015

Pros: Cheap and effective alternative to Sony's Memory Stick ProDuo, 16GB total memory supported (2x 8gb) Cons: Only reads 1 of the 2 microsd cards unless you set it up to work together. Note: I have only tried 2 8gb sd cards so far. it might support even higher memory. How to make the adapter 1.... Read more

Great! But needs setup before proper usage.

Impression:Fantastic!;

0 0 1

• posted byRanderrer on 03/24/2015

Really cheap thing to use with psp stuff. Two memory cards, good price. Nice thing. No imprefections, just an adapter.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byzki3z on 01/29/2015

Pros: Really easy to use, just "plug-and-play". It's a really cheap method if you want extra space on the psp. I have 32 gb (31) with only one sd card, but i'm planning on getting another one. Cons: None at all, everything just seems fine. It's dirt cheap and the micro SD cards aren't too either... Read more

Impression:Perfect for PSP,So easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byharrys84 on 01/27/2015

Pros: dual microSD slots. So, 2x16 GB sD cards= 32GB MS Pro Duo. Cons: none. Bottomline: it's just a bit over 2 Euros. Add sD cards.. A lot of cheaper than getting MS Pro Duo memory card. I don't even know what is storage limit of original MS cards, maybe 16GB? With this, you can get 32GB (or can... Read more

Impression:A Great product,Perfect for PSP;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere