Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrnd7h3jmj8vfj on 08/28/2016

This dual micro SD / tf to Memory stick adapter works perfectly, I tried it out with two 2GB cards but it should also function perfectly with two 32G cards to lead to a full capacity of 64G which is definitely comfortable enough for a PSP.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9134878 on 08/03/2016

Unfortunately it doesn't work due to extremely low material quality, I've got a brand new Sandisk 16GB class 10 Micro SD, plugged it in and I put it inside my PSP 200x, and formatted it as a Memory Stick Pro Duo. So far so good right? After couple of minutes I put the PSP into sleep mode, and it... Read more

Impression:not good;

0 0 0

• posted byEdenH100 on 08/01/2016

Pros: two microsd slots, works well. Cons: little bit on the expensive side, material quality isn't the best.

Impression:Good price,excellent,Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted bysigudian on 07/02/2016

Perfect device for PSP to load up backups and emulators. Can use two SD cards, then you have to do a format, and you can get loads of space.

Impression:cool,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byManzige on 04/14/2016

fantastico adaptador doble micro sd a memory sic pro duo,lo compre para una psp y admite cualquiera micro sd de cualquier capacidad para almacenar tus juegos,musica peliculas en tu psp.funciona perfectamente en cualquier psp o camara fotografica con sistema memory stick produo.

0 0 0

• posted byshantic on 12/03/2015

I wanted this for my PSP and it works as described, its fast and I've had no problems at all using it.

Impression:perfect,excellent,works with PSP;

0 0 0

• posted byK77NE on 09/11/2015

MUY BUENO

0 0 0

• posted byK77NE on 09/11/2015

excelente

0 0 0

• posted byfragilematter on 08/17/2015

This adapter works well on the PSP1000 and 2000, I have not tested it on other devices yet. You can use different capacities for the SD cards, you just need to be careful and (re)format them on your device, inserted in the adapter. While the build quality is OK and the price is excellent, I would... Read more

Impression:Works Well,not genuine;

0 0 0

• posted by9373355 on 07/23/2015

Pros:Funciona bien, la uso con 2 tarjetas de 32Gb en mi psp y no he tenido problemas. Cons: Ninguno.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere