Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 05/27/2014

Spans 2 TF/MicroSD cards into 1 MS Pro Duo stick. You can even use different sizes of TF card, just make sure you erase/format the cards before putting them in this adapter, then do another format after putting them in to create 1 large amount of space. Works perfectly with my PSP. Feels a little on the cheap side. The first time I used it, i got write ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhamsterhunter on 02/21/2014

Dirt cheap. Works well and completely transparently. Loading doesn't seem slower than a genuine MS Pro Duo. Compatible with 32GB Micro-SD cards (will work with two of them at once). Nothing. I got one for my Sony PSP (3000). I just grabbed two random 32GB Micro-SD cards (a Kingston class 6 and a Lexar class 10), plugged them into the adapter (didn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydalighieri2 on 01/23/2014

I ordered one and at the moment it is working perfectly in my old PSP with a 8Gb Samsung MicroSD Class 6. I think it feels a little bit faster than before with my old original 1Gb Sony Magic Gate... but i have to test this with more 'demanding' games. The plastic looks fragile and 'bendable', but once a MicroSD in slot 1 is inserted (it's located more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXFile on 01/21/2014

I ordered two of them because of the good price. Those adapters are really easy to use, jsut put your two microSD cards and you are good to go. Works with 2x16gb Micro SD cards (32gb total) in my psp 3004 without any problem. It is quite fragile, the plastic it is made from is paperthin so you have to be really careful with this thing, but on the other ... Read more

MS Pro Duo Dual slot Adapter
    0 0
  • posted byflavioasilva on 01/21/2014

After you get used to it, it's easy to use. Depois que você se acostumar fica bem fácil de usar. the first time it is hard to understand how to format the cards. require the two cards are formatted one by one and then formatted together. Na primeira vez que eu usei esse adaptador não entendi direito como formatar os cartões. it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVell2012 on 01/07/2014

A great card. Good quality, quite hard plastic. The card works well. The price is great too, is quite low. Very cool, as in other stores higher and the quality is worse. Cons not found. All excellent. All are satisfied. Easy to use. Problems with it. A good map. Good quality, price. And the fact that she Duo is very convenient. So how can two cards ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPocahy on 11/12/2013

It works with one or two microsd card inserted - Good quality (connectors are fine) - It came with an USB card reader gift! Material: It is made of a very thin and delicate plastic. You should plug it in the card reader, camera or even your PSP with some care, in order to avoid cracking it. - Performance: If you are transferring information multiple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValentoman on 10/17/2013

This gadget is exactly what it says it is. And off course it works exactly the way it says. I have it tested with several cameras and they recognize both memory cards as if they where only one. Sometimes when you insert the both cards into the adapter and then into the camera you would probably have to re-format the memory cards for the camera to recognize ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeanutsrule on 10/14/2013

These adapters work exactly as described, and despite looking cheap they are rather sturdy even without an SD Card inside. The adapter does not hinder speeds at all, it will clock at whatever the speed of the slowest SD card you put into it. I had picked up two class 10 32GB SanDisc cards, they are working great together and my PSP recognizes the full ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBatwalrus on 09/12/2013

It acts just like the regular memory stick. The read and write speed is the same. I put in two 8GB micro sd cards and it workd great to store all the things I want on my PSP. The shipping time was 2 weeks. I thought it was going to take a month, so this was great. As long as you put the micro sd cards firmly inside the slots, it should be pretty sturdy.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections