DX » Community » Reviews » ET-1700 1.7" LCD Handheld Digital Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance/ 2xLR-44)
Customer’s impression:
OK great tool slightly weak battery
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKyleS on 08/17/2014

I only needed it for the most basic uses, but it's turned out to be perfect for just about everything I've wanted to use it for. The auto-raning feature works well, but this is the first meter I've had with that, so I can't compare it to others. The dial must be in the off position to close the lid, ... Read more

Impression:great tool, slightly weak battery;

0 0 0

• posted bybassiq on 08/02/2014

Buen artículo, sobre todo comparando el precio con otras webs. Bastante positivo en líneas generales, con todas las funciones posibles en aparatos de más alta gama. Un escalón por debajo el tema de la batería, con difícil acceso a la pila y poca autonomía, pero se soluciona encendiéndolo solo lo necesario.... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byrom13 on 06/22/2014

Compactness, ergonomics, accuracy, a set of possible measurements. Not found. Sometimes people say that embedded probes reduce reliability, I do not agree. In the qualitative performance of key problems it causes. Built probes facilitate miniaturization and eliminate errors when connecting. This multimeter ... Read more

Capacitor Capacitance measurement

0 0 0

• posted byGuitartec on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Tests batteries under load for a more genuine reading. If cover doesn't break off (like mine did), the cover will not close properly without the ON/OFF knob being in the OFF position. Cons: Cover broke off after 1 year of being ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHandyman19 on 01/29/2014

The product is very cheap yet works fine. Very handy and can be use for daily troubleshooting needs... Light weight and small size an advantage against other multitester model... can't get any cheaper brand than this. With the cheap price for the unit, I can't find any negative comment. Backlight option ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLurker0 on 08/31/2013

+ Measures them all: most of similar products measure only subset of what this is capable of. - Requires disassembly to change batteries. A button to switch between AC & DC measurements: the trade-off for the number of measured parameters. That's why I didn't put it into Cons list. Powered by 2*LR-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynabdullin on 05/08/2012

+ compact case, cover protects screen + case closes only when the rotary switch is in "off" position, so you never forget to turn it off! + as accurate as all other cheap multimeters - case does not protect the test leads on the back side, so an extra carrying pouch is recommended - autoscaling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXjunkie on 06/01/2011

Better than expected. Measures DC and AC current just past 200ma as advertised. Tested current draw with various Cree & 5mm LED at low current with different resistors and it displays satisfactory accuracy. This meter has a separate 1.5v battery test mode on the blue select dial – manual says this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXp534 on 04/26/2011

-Accurate -Cheap -Auto ranging feature -Comes with capacitance and frequency -Neat and portable Minor con: -The caps of the multimeter leads are easy to lose -Not sure how long the couple of LR44s will last inside. (they're NOT 6F22) None other than that Its an awesome multimeter! Its not one of those ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections