Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBomfunk on 08/12/2012

windows 7x64 good. Very good and cheap product. Play with it for a long time. A good pastime. The quality is excellent, it does not tear. My sister very much... ??????? ????... initially did not feel the buttons beneath his feet but then got used to, but were included round sticker 4 pieces... This product is excellent. I would like to buy two of us ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykalatam on 11/22/2011

Very nice and cheap product. Installation for Stepmania was very easy in Windows XP. I also installed on Windows 7 x64 without any problem. My daughter like it very much. Dance Pad has been working for 7 month without any problem. When you open new box pad is smelling really too much for plastic. After two days on balcony smell went away and no problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraraito on 11/02/2011

Very nice mat, you can really play stepmania with this, I have spend hours playing with this pad and still works as new, I have mine since october 2010 and it has been over a year now and works just like the first day, cheap enought Non-slip foam cushion bottom to prevent the pad from slipping?? yeah, forget about that, its a lie, other than that, NONE ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabou on 08/21/2011

As noted, it is built very well. when we jump on it, it's stable and feels soft and strady. installation was very easy, just plugged into my win7 64bit and windows has identified it. (happened the same on XP SP3). the game from stepmania is very nice - not sure if there are other games to work with it. 1. at the beggining it took me a while to make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvsolina on 04/29/2011

This thing is SUPERFUN! Seems sturdy enough, we'll see after a few moths of using it. I received it reasonably fast ~2weeks to Croatia. I'm not sure how it recognizes pressure but I'm impressed with accuracy - even slightest touch is enough. Looks good. Smells funny :) like new rubbery water accessories (balls by example) It's built in layers, and those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarsh2004 on 02/24/2011

Work good on Windows 7 x64. Found it as gamepad device. No need additional drivers dowload. - No CD-DVD included - The arrived paper box is damaged, you can't be a gift :( - Smelly All cons is not a really trouble. You can dowload software for free Stepmania and songs on http://www.stepmania.com. Smell is gone after 2 days. Colours blue white and pink ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk1m0re on 02/16/2011

Works straight out of the box in Windows Vista. Recognized immediately, perfect accuracy in gameplay, comfortable surface. The plastic is a little smelly (as everyone else has already noted,) just hang them outside for a few hours in the fresh air and they'll be fine. Shipping takes a while, but hey, the package traveled a long way. If you have problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKovur on 01/24/2011

Working as it should. I can't say nothing bad about functionality. The windows sees it as joystick, so you can not only play with Stepmania but use it in some other games too. It may be funny. The smell. It's smells like the most cheap plastic ever and this smell is so strong that my mom get headache because of it. I hope this smell will be vanished ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLordKail on 08/05/2010

* A great affordable price * Looks like the real original DDR Dance Pad * Works well and the material is not too bad. * Very compact and takes little space * Has a good software with it * The Cable may be a bit too short, hard to move it around in a bigger room. * Has a really bad smell when taken out of the box but it goes away very fast. * The buttons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanbob on 07/27/2010

Cheap and working dance pad. I used to play stepmania with my friends with it. It worked well and the triggers responded accurately to the feet stomping. The cable length is kind of short, so I use additional cable to take it on a comfortable distance from my pc. Since it is just a mat without any fastening to the floor it can be shifting on songs of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections