DX » Community » Reviews » Protection Mirror Film Kit with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTrajanoferreira on 02/14/2014

Sempre compro desta película, para mim é uma das melhores e a entrega ocorreu dentro de um prazo esperado, tendo em vista que comprei no dia 25/12. Recomendo a compra desta. Não tenho nada contra, pSempre compro desta película, para mim é uma das melhores e a entrega ocorreu ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabandaa on 02/04/2014

Everything is right with this screen protector. The price, the quality. It is really easy to apply (if you use a ruler or a card to apply and clear the bubbles.. works every time). I have bought these a lot of times and it have worked all of them. Great, love them. No cons, except that it takes too long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelainejmc on 01/28/2014

Excelente qualidade. Nao fica marcado e é facil de colocar no iphone sem ficar bolhas (apenas ter um minimo de pratica na tarefa). A durabilidade é muito boa tambem. Otimo preço e qualidade Transparencia muito boa, nao fica marca de dedo e é facil de limpar. vem com uma pequena flanela ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvturba on 01/16/2014

-it is of a good quality material, perfectly cutted into the phone dimension. -it is really hard to scratch, you can trust on it with your key. -comes with a fiber cloth for a good application. - really easy to put it on. No cons at all. Really easy to put l, just make sure you have no hair , dust and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFiLiPe1989 on 01/11/2014

This product is just phenomenal. I bought 3-4 packs at a time so that I have extra whenever I feel like replacing the screen protector. Do not waste your money on those expense screen protectors that some retailers sale. My first one was Zagg screen protector and it did its job but was definately not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndpiogfs88i2 on 12/25/2013

Stuck on really well for the past 2 years. No problems with it peeling. It hasn't discoloured either. Some scratches on it over the years but that's expected as its only plastic and all products will get scratched if you drop it and/or run your nails over it. none Should make sure not to put fingerprints ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseckinb on 11/25/2013

A nice fit for my Iphone 4s. Not mirror like, or too foggy like matte ones. Doesn't exaggerate fingerprints. Protects front glass from minor scratches. Doesn't make bubbles while application. Scratches easier than the front glass, expected of course. :) A nice and safe choice for your screen and back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadmhi on 11/21/2013

Great product for a low Budget , excellent item .the films works great none. thanks all dx company for all this , you really care about your costumer and you know that not all companys do all you guys do , your shipping and support are great , i just have good things to say and talk about you guys because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshadowc on 11/01/2013

It prevents your phone from getting scratches and even from the impacts to your screen.The material looks quality.the plastics looks hard enough, also having a back cover is better. I had some scrathes on the film but nothing on my phone. The worst con is that it is really hard to apply it to the phone,... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byRhap5ody on 08/29/2013

It protects my phone very well, i think that is all i can say about it right now. it does it's job and that's it, basically. There is no con! like i said, it works fine and protects my phone, nothing else. I like the product a lot, it's helpful and easy to use. I like the product a lot, it's cheap, it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections