DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Foldable Leather Case for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidvh88 on 06/27/2013

It’s a very sturdy iPhone case and does a very good job at protecting the phone from any damages. The leather casing feels great and the locking mechanism (a magnet) does its job very well. There are holes for the volume buttons, back camera, headphone plug and lock button. Last but not least: it’s very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypirrihiiri on 04/19/2013

Very affordable price. Fits my iPhone perfectly. Easy to use and does not bother using the phone. The case had a strange smell when I unboxed it. I don't know what it was, but not good for sure! After a while smell got weakened (or I got used to it). Maybe one con could be the usability of the recharge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilcar50 on 04/03/2013

It looks leathery but smells not very leathery, but as long as it protects my phone and doesn't fall apart within a few months then i am happy enough for the price it costs. It looks but doesn't smell like leather !! I received my first call whilst holding some shopping bags in my one hand and it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygostskull on 03/07/2013

bought for brother, he thought it cost me 30$ LOL Protects your Iphone from scratches nice leather-feeling and smell. Opens and closes easily with magnetic strap. Good quality leather. Easy to use. Easy to remove and place the phone it clicks in and is secured very good. here is a kind of reflection ... Read more

case1 case1 case21

0 0 0

• posted byJohnnyCache on 03/05/2013

-Looks nice- -Nice quality- -Cheap- -Fits perfectly the iPhone 4 Verizon model- -Blends in nicely with the black iPhone- -None that I can see.- A very nice case for the money. The outside looks to be real leather (if it's not it's a very good knock off because it fooled me.) Great case that I recommend,... Read more

Very nice case and cheap. A Great case for the money.

0 0 0

• posted bygege342 on 02/21/2013

-quality, it's look like leather, the inside prtoect the glass. - I can connect all the plugs, to charge the battery, to connect the ears -keep in secure my iPhone, -protect face and back -there is a hidden magnet to close the fold -looks really more expansive - it's my second I buy, 0 default -none.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfordartur on 02/01/2013

This is the second case that i buy of this model, I must say that the first one saved my phone to a sure crash and last in pretty good shape around 7 month of hard use and abuse, thats why I bought the second one and when the time comes... probably will buy the third. The material is real leather, a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfordartur on 02/01/2013

Wonderful product, is important to know that is real leather, so the resistance is really assured (mine sometimes is not so well treated and just a wet pad fix the esthetic appearance). Being real leather, the parts that move as the opening and close leather parts don't crack so is a very durable folder.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluc846 on 01/21/2013

Real leather (I think. Feels and smells like it) Plastic case inside protects the phone even more. So far this plastic inner case is still OK. I had a different case before where the inner plastic case broke after a week. Opens and closes very easy due to the magnet. Very easy to install. The phone fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywandersh on 01/02/2013

Good value for the money Does protect you valuable Iphone from scratches It fitts well to the Iphone 4S First few days the case smells after the glue used for it, but it get's better after a few days (or you get used to the smell....) The sound indeed gets less clear when packed in the case. Not much ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections