• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good case

posted by ibbleobble on 02/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Great case, my phone snaps in very securely and the magnet holds down tightly. Has a nice feel to it.

Cons:

Its such a tight fit, that I worry I will scratch it getting it in and out.
    Its a bit hard to use the camera in flip cases, because you can't flip it around the back, and in this case its hard to get the phone out.
    The magnet interferes with the compass, because there is one in the back of the case as well as the flap.

OtherThoughts:

It is easy to pull out the magnet in the case through the hole for the camera. then you can stick a bit of steel in there and the clasp still works. The magnet in the flap doesn't interfere when the case is open because its too far away.
    I ripped the plastic holder of the (fake) leather part, and glued it back together with a strip of steel down the middle. I cut a hole in the leather part, and the steel sticks out through the back of the case. Now I have a case with a strong lanyard hole! I also discovered that the fake leather is very tough, and the plastic holder is glued down very strongly.

Bottomline:

definitely worth the money.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections