DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data Charging + 3.5mm Line Out Docking Station with USB Cable for Ipad - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysymbiatch2 on 05/04/2013

Simple, good rubber pad in the bottom. Has an angle so you can use the iPad while docked (unlike some iPhone docks). Rubber also in the docking part, so the metal won't scratch. The connector moves a bit so it won't break when docking/undocking so easily. Nothing has come up Not the prettiest one, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybichilupa on 04/23/2013

Fits both Ipad3 and Iphone 4S – USB Data Charging + 3.5mm Line Out Docking Station with USB Cable for iPad This dock fits both Ipad2 and Iphone 4S. Apple's original Ipad2 dock does not fit Iphone, and iphone's version does not fit Ipad. As I wanted to have only one device, this one did the job. Built ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycelovieira on 02/24/2013

This dock fits both Ipad2 and Iphone 4S. Apple's original Ipad2 dock does not fit Iphone, and iphone's version does not fit Ipad. As I wanted to have only one device, this one did the job. Built in quality is not the best. Althought it's super easy to attach my iphone to the dock, when I want to attach ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoxfuchs on 02/05/2013

Affordable, lightweight, and comes in great condition. Perfect little dock. Recharges and syncs well. Comes with 30-pin replacement cable, which is a plus for this product. Mine has a broken line-out input. So it's not working. I'd never use the dock for sound tho. There are other options for iPads. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarsko on 01/28/2013

Everything works. Charging and line out - tested on Ipod classic 120gb, Iphone3gs, Iphone 4s and ipad2. Once I got one and found out it works I ordered three more. Have mounted one where the ashtray used to be in my car. Very easy to take apart and modify for that purpose. Recommended! A bit small for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypolino on 01/04/2013

Price,+cable which works, quality is quite good, pretty box and of course "it just works" :) Really simillar to Apple one :) Delivery was a little bit longer, but only reason for it was that I wasnt at home, because of Christmas and when I put iPad 2 into dock and plug usb to macbook, it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybabybaby1988 on 12/28/2012

Cheap price, free shipping fast shipment in about 3 weeks even though holiday season on december. I have trouble charging my unit unless I put something in between the dock and your ipad so that it lean towards right angle, 90 degree charging cable feels cheap unlike the ori cable, but overall aesthetic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrion76 on 12/23/2012

Just got mine for the heck of it but let me tell you , I own the apple one and I did not find a difference between them ... They both work the same and have the same quality build.. Like the apple one its a little flimsy when you use the ipad on it but still works great , but that's all for the cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaikkowned on 12/07/2012

nice build quality, works great with mi ipad 1. feels good and clean :D none at this time. i wonder if the audio exit works. cant review that yet. The connector at the base is wobbly after a few uses. My iPhone 4S with a case cannot fit in because of the thickness. I have to take the case out to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalford7 on 10/08/2012

- The cable and the base are well made. I bought 2 units and both are functional. - Shipping is fast within 2 weeks. I was notified the package sent out in the third day after order. - The cable and the base are two separate units so the cable can be used somewhere else. The connector at the base is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections