• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Perfectly stable docking station for iPad2

posted by rkunen on 10/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

What a surprise when this package arrived- the docking station is in a nice white retail box that looks like the real deal!

The docking station is good build quality, it's heavy for stability, stands on rubber which means I have no problem putting my expensive iPad2 on it without worrying it'll drop off. It stands like a rock.

While connected to my PC the iPad2 charges fine and the sync with iTunes works perfectly.

It even comes with a USB cable which is so nice I can't tell the difference with the original that came with my iPad2.

I also have an iPhone4 and what a surprise- it also fits in the stand. So now I have one stand next to my PC for syncing my iPhone and iPad with iTunes without the hassle of pushing in loose cables.

The headphone jack gives good quality stereo audio when plugged, so even that works fine.

Cons:

I tried connecting my VGA monitor using the original Apple iPad to VGA cable to this docking station but that unfortunately didn't work. A minor detail for me.

OtherThoughts:

Even the color white is perfect; it matches the white of my (white) iPad2. Looks very neat!

Bottomline:

Good iPad stand, no need to spend more, buy it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections