DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data Charging + 3.5mm Line Out Docking Station for Ipad - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybobby13010 on 05/01/2013

Good docking station for ipad,i have buy one but it doesn't work correctly,it seems to be in a poor plastic,my ipad don't connect very well on this station. if you need a docking station for your ipad buy this one but the result is not guaranted. docking station wich work not fine for my ipad,my ipad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byponyrides on 01/24/2013

Pretty sturdy, able to hold my iPod classic, iPhone 4S and iPad first gen (all without cases), in portrait mode. Works and serves its purpose. Took about a month for delivery. iPad - Might be a flimsy with the iPad. iPhone and iPod - angle a bit too upright. Wished it was at a less upright angle. I really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byryanlry on 10/05/2012

I don't have an iPad but bought this for my iPhone 4S instead as I thought it would fit with a case on. It charges and syncs like any other dock would. It was much heavier than I expected, but shipping is free so not much complaints there. It doesn't work with a case on my iPhone 4S like I hoped it would.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlavioBayer on 07/16/2012

Cheap. Much cheap if compared to the genuine apple iPad dock and it does(should) exactly the same. Great to put your iPad and see some vídeo ou wathever you want while do other things. You can charge your iPad; Works like if the ipad is connected directly to the cable, I can synk my apps and music ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFakkerz on 06/25/2012

· Great Price. · The Line-Out option is an excellent plus. · Sound Quality is really good, the plug fits tight and doesn't make any noises (even if its moved) · Works PERFECTLY for iPod Touch 4g and Nano 6g. · With the right App, it can be a very nice Photo-Frame / Alarm Clock,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDdrl46 on 07/20/2011

A great dock for a low price, I've used this dock for my iPod Touch 3G and it works just fine. You have to keep in mind that you have to take off your case or it won't make a good connection. The rubberized bottom of this dock can come off quit easily and can be uneven. This dock is also very light and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byorlsm87 on 11/09/2010

Great Price, and really loooks the same like Apple one and it fits any iPhone too. The sound is great and its a very quality product. It looks kind of unestale but it really fits ok, the box that comes with the product mine came broke. it doesnt have apple logo in the bottom. it just the dock, it doesnt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySEI87 on 10/05/2010

Looks exactly like the one apple sells. comes with the audio out port which is nice as you can connect it to speakers doesnt really feel safe.. when i put my ipad in the dock holds it fine but im afraid its not enough support as the base seems pretty small.. if the bottom was larger it would be alot ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections