Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybmanam on 03/01/2013

Sturdy handle & great variety of bits for every type of application. Clear case makes it easy to see if any bits have gone missing while the gf/wife used the set ;P Poor quality case (opening mechanism broke almost instantly). Use elastic to keep case shut ;) You simply cannot rely on the slider opening mechanism & the last thing you want it ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybigdavediode on 01/03/2013

Includes various security screws, including torx with a dent in the middle, triangular screws, and flathead with a nipple in the middle. The plastic case is of subpar quality, but I didn't buy it for the case. Includes bits you might not need, such as standard torx. If you need to open one of the screws, you need to have these tools. Simple as that.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bynonel on 08/24/2012

The price is really amazing Good and nice handle with steady grip Has all the bits you maybe want The bits seems to be good quality(CR-V) Adjustable extending shaft is very useful with magnet holder Compact and easy to carry, all in one solution The case quality is really low It arrives damaged. The latch breaks easy enough I need to put a rubber to ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byTiho71 on 08/17/2012

This has a very nice selection of bits for general use. The quality of the bits is so far good, I don't have a single bit that has detoriated or broken. The handle grips very well and I like the telescope syste, which has served me well. The case plastic is very brittle and therefore prone to break in transport. This is no fault of DX of course. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaszton on 11/26/2011

The handle has a very good quality, the rubber gives it a good grip. On the bits CR-V is written, i dont know if they are really from crom-vanadium, but they were not damaged during use. You can only use the bits with the extender rod, but it can be pushed completly into the handle. The extender rod with the magnetic holder has a good quality too. The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystellar7 on 07/30/2011

it comes with a great variety of bits - both a good variety of bit types and bit sizes each bit is labeled so you cannot confuse them very heavy duty construction the bits came out of place during shipping, so i had to place them in their storage locations. it was annoying, but wasn't really a huge deal. other than that, everything arrived in great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicnz on 06/02/2011

Was surprised how good the handle was. It was larger than expected with nice rubberized grip. Bits are normal size, not the brittle mini bits found in similar kits. Was after a kit (harbor freight tools) with adjustable extending shaft and this as close as I could get. Price was more at DX but free freight sealed the deal and end product is I believe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPodunkWA on 12/03/2010

I bought this toolkit for use in repairing a dehumidifier. It had screws on the back that needed a "Y" or "split" tip screw driver. Apparently, it is an electronic type of screwdriver that I could not find it in the hardware store and the clerk had no idea what I was talking about. Sure enough, I found several kits containing the split tip screwdrivers ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections