Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKarkranim on 12/07/2014

It's impressive how many different bit types there are in this case. It's nicely finished, the bits are fixed in a dense foam so as not to fly around. I was pleasantly surprised to find suitable bits for a few screws I wasn't even aware I might have to open. Minor nitpicks: I find the single handle, ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8774847 on 12/05/2014

Excellent price, with a comprehensive selection of screwdriver heads and hex keys. Would definitely buy another set if I ever lose or damage this set. Read more

Impression:excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byZACHARI.CO on 11/21/2014

It's absolutely awesome. Good to use when working on small or large projects like rc cars or playing around with other model like hobbies Read more

Impression:It works. It's awesome. It's handy. Woohooo;

0 0 0

• posted bymeninoateu on 11/13/2014

muito boa qualidade do produto e preço! vale muito a pena a compra do mesmo! recomendadissimo! Read more

Impression:muito bom,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byajmv84 on 11/12/2014

Good looking, precise tool retention system, you can not put to the wall but very well for laptops, tablets and cell phones. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byanpinilla89 on 09/17/2014

Excellent product! very useful and complete Pros: good quality and fit good Cons: it would not protect from falling accidents. be careful with each part. you may lose one of them. Good product product, well packed If you need to repair your cell phone, or any electronic stuff, you would make it. Presentation ... Read more

Impression:excellent,Useful,well packed;

0 0 0

• posted byandrespavon on 08/13/2014

Muy buen kit de herramientas . Excelente la presentacion , y el encaje de las piezas es muy bueno , cuando lo abris se desliza y deja las herramientas faciles de agarrar . Tiene varias medidas , lo que facilita cualquier trabajo . Bien por el tamaño , practico para llevar No le encuentro ninguna contra ... Read more

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 1

• posted byraulmangolin on 07/30/2014

Amazing and the amount of tips to use is even more amazing. I used to open and repair my macbook and iPad that were damaged and exchange memories. I recommend to everyone who needs practicality when mounting and unmounting things. Only problem is that it took three months to arrive at my house. Read more

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byAzes on 07/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: This set really has everything one needs for assembling and disassembling small electronics. The screwdriver itself fits really nicely into the hand and comfortable to use even with strong force. Cons: The tweezers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedrommapostolo on 05/29/2014

Works properly, the case is good, it's magnetic which is very usefull for small screws. The extension is also very usefull. The amount of bits is great, you'll be able to disassemble everything It's not exactly expensive for the set that it it, but it could be a bit cheaper. The handle feels a bit too ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections