Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrespavon on 08/13/2014

Muy buen kit de herramientas . Excelente la presentacion , y el encaje de las piezas es muy bueno , cuando lo abris se desliza y deja las herramientas faciles de agarrar . Tiene varias medidas , lo que facilita cualquier trabajo . Bien por el tamaño , practico para llevar No le encuentro ninguna contra Read more

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0
  • posted bypedrommapostolo on 05/29/2014

Works properly, the case is good, it's magnetic which is very usefull for small screws. The extension is also very usefull. The amount of bits is great, you'll be able to disassemble everything It's not exactly expensive for the set that it it, but it could be a bit cheaper. The handle feels a bit too "plastic". The pieces tend to slip a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystdbes on 04/10/2014

Excellent set of screwdrivers. A lot of different baits. Good price. Set brought a whole. Well maybe, fragile plastic case. There is an impression. Black nozzle are not magnetic. Parcel was in transit for 4 months. 11 days the parcel delivered to Russia. It is unclear where the parcel has been to Russia. In my city, the price for a set of 3 times more.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShelby500 on 04/05/2014

A large set of heads. Everything is done accurately. Comfortable, compact, well-opening box. Handle extension very helpful when you need to access the hard to reach places. Convenient tweezers. opportunity to hang a box on the wall! Not a lot of cons. The main disadvantage is not just a quality pen. It looks and feels plastic weak. Heads, if not much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelgsbr on 02/25/2014

It's an excellent set of screwdrivers and definitely is worth its price. It has every single bit that I ever needed to use. The bits fit in a magnet so they don't fall. The case is great and all the bits are lifted when you open it, so it's easy to get them. Tweezers are not very good, can be bent easily. The plastic of the case is really hard and can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquent1 on 01/27/2014

Nice box with reclined bits stacking, good quality stuff in general (I don't try to put tonnes of pressure on the small screws so I can't tell if bits like Phillips wear out when slipping) All the bits where all over the shop when I received my parcel, obviously the box does not keep them into place so well Maybe some extra tamper proof bits would be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhaphaphap on 01/27/2014

Screwdriver handle has good grip. The bits are well organized It contains a large variety of screwdriver heads I like the way the bits come up when opening the case, it's an efficient way to store the bits. Sometimes it's not easy to get the bits out of the case, on the other hand.. the bits don't fall out. When the set arrived I had to 'repair' the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGerardgs on 01/09/2014

Amazing set of screws that I've ever had, with the cheapest prize I ever wondered. It is useful for most home little repairs or casual needs, being always at the reach of my hands, as it is not a huge box to hide far in any room but excellent to keep at your desk drawer. The lock of the box is quite fragile that finally broke up. Now I need adhesive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnisnotcool on 12/28/2013

Wow so amazing. I'm thinking about buying these to give away has gifts. Really well put together, just about everything you could need. The container holds up really well I just moved and some of my "nice" plastic containers holding my drill bits and things ended up messed up. This thing on the other hand was perfect. When it opens it displays ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimon5000 on 12/14/2013

Delivery was fast , the order was no damage. The tool itself is loved , comfortable , practical, and even for a small price . Quality metal screwdrivers pleases. With great udoaolstviem use for several months. No problem , you can pick up a screwdriver to any bolt . Any gadget with small bolts disassembled easily. No defects found . While all enjoy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections