Customer’s impression:
excellent Useful muito bom Muy bueno Amazing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Perfect

posted by jackcall on 05/27/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

* Handy case

* Comes with a bunch of different security screw bits

* The length of the extender is adjustable, so you can reach those hard to get at screws

Cons:

* The extender is not optional, making the screwdriver just a little longer

* The tweezer I recieved is not perfectly alligned. It is good enough to pick up the bits that falls out during shipping, but if you want some precision tweezers, you should by a seperate set.

* The bits are held in place by a magnet in the extender, rendering the screwdriver unsuitable for working on older harddrives and other magnet sensitive equipment.

OtherThoughts:

I don't think it's that big a problem so it should be a con, but I highly doubt the durability of the bits, but I never planned on using them in an electric screwdriver anyway.

Also, the bits from this kit is the same size as M4 nuts, and fits the bitholder in a victorinox cyerknife.

Bottomline:

This is the most complete kit, I've found on DX. The sku.21955 is possibly a good alternative if you don't want the tweezers and sockets, but the extra $3 gets you alot.

So bottomline: buy this if you want to tinker with electronics

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections