DX » Community » Reviews » PRO1-D DMC Ultra-Thin Multi-Coated UV Camera Filter - Black (67mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWindi07 on 01/29/2014

Very slim, doesn't change colors, doesn't darken image. Actually I haven't mentioned any changes. Comes in acurate safe case. Hard to unscrew it from camera due to slim rim. Much closer to fingers that lens (much easier to touch it and make dirty). Not very easy to clean fingerprints. Can be easily used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoochjojo on 06/11/2013

The unit should provide mechanical protection. It does properly screw on my lens. I do not have any way or knowledge to do definitive tests. SKU 42375 picture on dx web site shows edge of filter labelled "Japan"; therefore I assume they were made in "Japan". I live in Canada; the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkusino on 03/26/2013

I use JYC PRO1-D wide band on my SIGMA APO 50-150mm/2.8 and I have to say IT LOOKS VERY PROFI, perfect thickness, excellent thickness 0,4mm and low weight, I recommend it for all prohoghraphers. I can not really think of anything negative with this JYC PRO1-D filter! That price is little bit higher but ... Read more

on lens UV fliter on my tele-lens

0 0 0

• posted byMusicalBox63 on 09/11/2011

- Fits perfectly on my Pentax 16-45mm lens - It is ultra-thin, but the lens-cap holds securely to it anyway. No problem there. - I detected no image distorsion The only "bad" thng I have to say about this purchase is that I had to clean the lense when I got it. It was a little dirty with some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelon99 on 06/18/2011

The price. As I can see, there is no difference between this one and my hamma UV filter used in another dslr lens. I think is better than Hamma filter. very low profile in adjustment ring and good looking silk-screen print in the edge of the ring. Good quality box and presentation. There is little comment ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections