DX » Community » Reviews » PRO1-D DMC Ultra-Thin Multi-Coated UV Camera Filter - Black (67mm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPoochjojo on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:The unit should provide mechanical protection. It does properly screw on my lens. I do not have any way or knowledge to do definitive tests.Cons:SKU 42375 picture on dx web site shows edge of filter labelled "Japan"; therefore I assume they were made in "Jap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkusino on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I use JYC PRO1-D wide band on my SIGMA APO 50-150mm/2.8 and I have to say IT LOOKS VERY PROFI, perfect thickness, excellent thickness 0,4mm and low weight, I recommend it for all prohoghraphers.Cons:I can not really think of anything negative with this JYC PRO1... Read more

on lens UV fliter on my tele-lens
    0 0
  • posted byMusicalBox63 on 09/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Fits perfectly on my Pentax 16-45mm lens - It is ultra-thin, but the lens-cap holds securely to it anyway. No problem there. - I detected no image distorsion Cons:The only "bad" thng I have to say about this purchase is that I had to clean the lense w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelon99 on 06/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The price. As I can see, there is no difference between this one and my hamma UV filter used in another dslr lens. I think is better than Hamma filter. very low profile in adjustment ring and good looking silk-screen print in the edge of the ring. Good quality box and pr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections