DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire WF-606A 3W Cree Flashlight (2xAA)
  • 5 star 37 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhals1 on 04/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a thrower! About as bright as my 3C Maglite. Handy size, especially with CR2. I have it on my bull barrel 10-22 for rabbits in the garden. Adequate shooting light to over 50 yards and doesn't affect handling or balance. Takes 2 AAs. That was the deciding factor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLambertJ on 12/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty fast shipping. It came airmail all the way from Hong Kong. Way cool! This thing is really built well. Solid steel with an excellent paint job. Throws a great beam too. Real quality with this flashlight. I think it will turn out to be one of my more often used flash... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkirk760 on 10/27/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A lot brighter than I though it would be! Good size Great quality for it's price Cons:Never got an orange button replacement. Came in real cheap packaging. Took a long time The main white circle of focus for the light is pretty small compared to the dimmer wide circle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeebruh on 10/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is bright and white. it uses AA batteries, so it is cheap. you can use ni mh batteries on this. it lasts pretty long. Cons:20$. not as cheap as I want it to be. but still worth the price. OtherThoughts:This is the brightest flashlight I have ever used. Fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilverkarn on 09/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bright white, almost blue, light. Uses AA batteries, which is what i was looking for. Long, thin reflector produces a nice tight beam. Cons:Cant stand the flashlight up since the button extends beyond the base of the flashlight. OtherThoughts:I should have bought the 606A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonsson84 on 08/20/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very bright, atleast compared to my other lights. It uses common AA batteries that you can buy everywhere. The cooling seems good - the whole flashlight get hot quite fast. It feels very solid in your hand and it looks more expensive then it is. It comes with a la... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmlwyb on 08/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- well built. feels solid and has good anodizing. I like to hold it in hand. - very useful brightness: hotspot provides light for distances from 10 to 40 meters (and even more in complete darkness) and spill is for close range work. all you need for a home or auto flashli... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmlwyb on 08/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good-looking flashlight with nice anodizing and finish. I like to hold it in hand, feels solid and well built. Bright enough for most purposes - the hotspot provides light for distances from 10 to 40 meters (and even more in full darkness), the spill is useful for close r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdFromOhio on 08/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I had received a Fenix L2D Premium last week (180 lumens) and that was my basis of comparison. This doesn't put out quite as much light, but it is bright. It is just a hair brighter than the Romisen RC-G2 which is impressive because that's only a single AA. This is shaped... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharlieOnFire on 07/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Uses 2xAA, mature design, Cree emitter, useful 120 lumen brightness, free lanyard, Beats mini Mag 3W LED in every aspect. Cons:No mode control, no lube on threaded area or o-rings. Switch not only sensitive but also funky(used WD-40 to relief the contact problem). AA cell... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections