DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire WF-606A 3W Flashlight w/ Cree (2xAA/1xCR2)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhals1 on 04/24/2010

This is a thrower! About as bright as my 3C Maglite. Handy size, especially with CR2. I have it on my bull barrel 10-22 for rabbits in the garden. Adequate shooting light to over 50 yards and doesn't affect handling or balance. Takes 2 AAs. That was the deciding factor in getting it as CR2s, CR123s, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenneh on 04/26/2009

i use this on my uniform and only use it with a CR2 battery that i get in packs of 5 here at DX. they are cheap and make this torch really really bright. gets a little hot after a few mins work, but thats all i use it for at once. 10 mins to write something out. nice long beam, good throw and the batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysablefish on 04/26/2009

good size, good heft, good build. cells do not rattle, there is a nice bright white light. the clicky switch is big and easy to press. the "assault crown" doesn't stick out too much, nor does it tear clothing or bags. besides the crown there are no sharp or unfinished edges. the front lens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLambertJ on 12/11/2008

Pretty fast shipping. It came airmail all the way from Hong Kong. Way cool! This thing is really built well. Solid steel with an excellent paint job. Throws a great beam too. Real quality with this flashlight. I think it will turn out to be one of my more often used flashlights. My only gripe is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymkirk760 on 10/27/2008

A lot brighter than I though it would be! Good size Great quality for it's price Never got an orange button replacement. Came in real cheap packaging. Took a long time The main white circle of focus for the light is pretty small compared to the dimmer wide circle surrounding it... in other words if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeebruh on 10/04/2008

this is bright and white. it uses AA batteries, so it is cheap. you can use ni mh batteries on this. it lasts pretty long. 20$. not as cheap as I want it to be. but still worth the price. This is the brightest flashlight I have ever used. First time I spent 20$ for a flash light. This is well worth it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilverkarn on 09/07/2008

Bright white, almost blue, light. Uses AA batteries, which is what i was looking for. Long, thin reflector produces a nice tight beam. Cant stand the flashlight up since the button extends beyond the base of the flashlight. I should have bought the 606A for 3 dollars more for an extra ~100 lumens, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonsson84 on 08/20/2008

It is very bright, atleast compared to my other lights. It uses common AA batteries that you can buy everywhere. The cooling seems good - the whole flashlight get hot quite fast. It feels very solid in your hand and it looks more expensive then it is. It comes with a lanyard. The clicky was loose and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytmlwyb on 08/18/2008

- well built. feels solid and has good anodizing. I like to hold it in hand. - very useful brightness: hotspot provides light for distances from 10 to 40 meters (and even more in complete darkness) and spill is for close range work. all you need for a home or auto flashlight in my opinion - one mode ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytmlwyb on 08/15/2008

Good-looking flashlight with nice anodizing and finish. I like to hold it in hand, feels solid and well built. Bright enough for most purposes - the hotspot provides light for distances from 10 to 40 meters (and even more in full darkness), the spill is useful for close range work. The diameter of a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections