Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaycea on 02/10/2011

-Fits iPhone 4 perfectly, nice and snug. -Has magnetic strap to hold down and you can pull the strap to pull out the phone. -The phone doesn't slide out too easily so will not accidentally fall out. -Easy to clean. -I have had it for about a month and it started fraying already. -Build quality is not that great, feels flimsy like cardboard. -Not sure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylattesurf82 on 01/16/2011

This is useful when the phone is dropped, good protection all round to take the shocks. Even comes with a magnetic strap to secure it. Now, the strap is a magnet to secure it down. I don't know what kind of effects the magnet would have on the iphone on a long term basis. It's your call, for me i'm now using other casings. And i thought it was white.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylakmus on 08/18/2010

Not much of them, probably it will be just enough protect your iPhone if it drops.. The case itself is actually silver-glittery-touched, not white, and it is made from cardboard and covered with some cheap looking plastic texture. The case itself is closed by a magnet, which is not usually recommended when it comes to modern smart phones. You can get ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections