DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Dry Case for Cellphone/MP3/MP4/Digital Camera - Blue
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaram on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Waterproof case for any device you want! It works perfectly, I have "drowned" my cellphone for one entire day and when I opened the case it was dry and working! You can take pictures underwater with your camera or cellphone, and even use the touchscreen! It's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDallylama3 on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Waterproof case for any device you want! It works perfectly, I have "drowned" my cellphone for one entire day and when I opened the case it was dry and working! You can take pictures underwater with your camera or cellphone, and even use the touchscr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaeronautical on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:double zip lock, tripple folded lip, velcro to secure it down. i filled it up with water and placed it up side down. after 10 hours, no water came out as evident from a dry piece of paper i used to ensure nothing came out. the string attachment allows you to tie the bag d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylybiagi on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It has 2 zip locks, then I believe it is not going to let any water get in, even though I still haven't put it on the water yet. Tem 2 fechos de zíper e velcro, acredito que não vai deixar água entrar, porém ainda não o testei na ág... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguidohaddad on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product. I put my iPhone on it and went to the beach or put it on de back of my kayak or just on the neck. After put all the case inside the water, the phone still dry Cons:no cons OtherThoughts:I didn't try take it to 5 meters deep but i think it would be safe. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykinamannen on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Case is truly very nice for the price. Fits perfect for my Samsung GT-9300 (Galaxy S3), witch is quite a big phone. No problem to fit, even with a protection case on the cellphone. I use it for kayak activities, hiking and even when working outdoor in rai... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelianfg on 08/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Waterproof case for any device you want! It works perfectly, I have "drowned" my cellphone for one entire day and when I opened the case it was dry and working! You can take pictures underwater with your camera or cellphone, and even use the touchscreen! It's... Read more

It works! Nice waterproof case, it actually works
  • posted byyanchun on 05/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has double seal for extra Peace of mind. Solid "click" when sealing. Clear case good enough for picture and video underwater. Bought it to use with my Nokia N79, works well. Lend to a friend and managed to fit the Samsung Galaxy note, and touch screen still wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepedja on 06/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is realy great! My Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, which is quite large phone fits nicely. Most surprising was when I found out that touchscreen works even when phone is in the bag, and even under water! Bag is built with roubust materials so I expect it to las... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections