DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Dry Case for Cellphone/MP3/MP4/Digital Camera - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Can't live without this item
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhellymellywell on 07/17/2015

Todo Bien, como se esperaba

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byDXPrincess on 12/19/2014

Pros: This item is heaven sent. I never travel without it. I take it into pools, cruises, the beach and it keeps my room key and phone clean and dry. None of it broke except the clasp to adjust neck length, but it didn't break for 27 months, so still usable. My friend was a little rough and it a... Read more

Impression:Can't live without this item;

0 0 0

• posted byravenit on 10/26/2014

Clear and well made I use it for my phone in the jet ski for emergency. Large enough to fit most phones

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bympc01 on 02/08/2014

Works well as a waterproof dry case. Great way to keep your electronics safe from water/mud/sand. Has a very solid zip lock type seal as well as velcro to hold the flap down. Fits my samsung galaxy S3 fine so should suit most cellphones, just not 7" tablets. Might be big enough to fit the it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaram on 09/04/2013

Waterproof case for any device you want! It works perfectly, I have "drowned" my cellphone for one entire day and when I opened the case it was dry and working! You can take pictures underwater with your camera or cellphone, and even use the touchscreen! It's really cheap, I was lloking... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDallylama3 on 08/19/2013

Waterproof case for any device you want! It works perfectly, I have "drowned" my cellphone for one entire day and when I opened the case it was dry and working! You can take pictures underwater with your camera or cellphone, and even use the touchscreen! It's really cheap, I was lloking... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaeronautical on 02/09/2013

double zip lock, tripple folded lip, velcro to secure it down. i filled it up with water and placed it up side down. after 10 hours, no water came out as evident from a dry piece of paper i used to ensure nothing came out. the string attachment allows you to tie the bag down to something. clear i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylybiagi on 01/12/2013

It has 2 zip locks, then I believe it is not going to let any water get in, even though I still haven't put it on the water yet. Tem 2 fechos de zíper e velcro, acredito que não vai deixar água entrar, porém ainda não o testei na água. none It is big, I bought it to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguidohaddad on 11/13/2012

Great product. I put my iPhone on it and went to the beach or put it on de back of my kayak or just on the neck. After put all the case inside the water, the phone still dry no cons I didn't try take it to 5 meters deep but i think it would be safe. Is 100% safe product to protect eletronic deep... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykinamannen on 10/13/2012

This Case is truly very nice for the price. Fits perfect for my Samsung GT-9300 (Galaxy S3), witch is quite a big phone. No problem to fit, even with a protection case on the cellphone. I use it for kayak activities, hiking and even when working outdoor in rain and dirty environment. Picture is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere