DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Cotton Fedora Hat/Cap (Black)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byderesser on 12/24/2012

I received some nice hats, intensely black colour, nice brim, definitely hat-worthy. Fits well if you have the right head size. Size L, while the photo clearly states size 'M'. It's a different model than shown in the picture. It doesn't have a circular lowered crown like the hat shown, but a classic notch instead. Slightly bigger brim than model shown.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMorok on 07/13/2012

* light (you can worn it even at summer) * cotton (natural thing!) * mafia-like (well, from far distance :D) * cool (it makes you unusual) * can protect your from sun (and small rain) * too light (not solid, lika real fedora) * cotton (not wool, so it's thinner then usual hats) * looks like cheap (well, it IS a cheap thing, anyway) * not the same as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjinniFire on 06/26/2012

Fit me perfectly Looks pretty good I got a few for some friends, some arrived a bit out of shape, but could be returned to the intended shape. Material is a little flimsy, hat probably wont last a long time, but I have been using it for a while now and havent had any problems. Slightly flimsy, but still a good hat if you would like a fedora to wear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcgomes on 07/12/2011

-The price is very good; -Fits perfectly in my head; -Everyone can use it, there are no age, sex or style restriction; -Well-made; -Fits with almost everything, every style, every occasion. -Nice color. -The package came in a poor condition; -It doesn't make you look like a gangster XD -Take time to "fix" the hat,because it came all smashed.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysjukfan on 11/05/2010

Really cheap and good looking. A tad bit small even if my was in size medium but at least it won't blow off in the wind. But at that price it doesn't matter that much really. Even with a quite small head it was a bit tight would probably be better in size large for most people. I think it looks great even if it's made in cotton and not felt as hats ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexrgf on 09/12/2010

Very well made with fabric of good quality and good sewing. Price is very cheap compared to other with same quality here in Brazil. As you can see on teh picture, the size was M but mine came S (small) and it did not fit very well. It would nice if it had the size information besides the Hood: 56~58cm. It would be excellent also if they had availability ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhollandhards on 08/12/2010

What's there to say about a hat? It's more solid/fur as I expected it to be. Stitching is nice, well curved around the edges. Got a small extra cotton overlap on the left side to attach your pimp feather. (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.17390) Nothing actually, however due shipment the product got wrapped up a bit. Which kinda destroyed it'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections