Wish
Customer’s impression:
Useful Normal Just the thing for a simple display kjempe billig batteri måler dette er veldig bra billig produkt
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Percentage of charge gauge

posted by sheepish on 05/17/2018

Impression:Just the thing for a simple display;

This is not the cheapest voltmeter on DX, and not the most universal voltmeter in application, but for what it does do, it does well. The display is big and clear and well back-lit, so it's easy to read at a glance. It offers the simplicity of a percentage value and a bar graph of the remaining charge in a Li-ion or lead acid multi-cell battery, with the battery type selectable. Sadly it only copes with lead acid batteries which are multiples of 12V, which caused a little bit of confusion when selecting the range without the help of the guide table from the product page, and slightly limits its usefulness. Also, see my comments in the thread about how the reading changes when a load is placed on the battery.

Not everyone wants such a simple visual display, but simplicity is sometimes exactly what is wanted. If I was going to splash out for another percentage voltmeter in this style I'd probably go for sku.478635 which is larger but can display the actual voltage value or a percentage and is cheaper. (I think there was also one which could show the temperature. Maybe it's sold out now, so isn't showing in search results.)

Post comment

DX Everywhere