DX » Community » Reviews » High Power 3-Mode White Light Zoom Headlamp - Black (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Incrível e muito útil!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by7689217 on 04/25/2015

Embalagem bastante boa para proteger os produtos. Material bom. Bem feita e bonito design. Usei por muito tempo e não incomoda. É bastante util para diversas tarefas por causa das mãos livres. Você anda pelo escuro como se fosse dia, porque o foco é sempre direcionado para onde vc olha. A led é e... Read more

Impression:Incrível e muito útil!;

0 0 0

• posted byGanjani on 01/20/2015

Its easy to put on your head. Good illumination. The zoom works good distracting the light and focusing it to smaller size. Good product. Useful

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexTed on 05/19/2014

Solid plastic, light is strong enough to see in the dark while walking or to work on something. There are two power levels and a flashing mode (not that useful to me). The half power mode is perfect to light something near without getting blind :) The lamp can be tilted in various angles. The not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrrallynz2000 on 07/15/2013

This unit is very comfortable to wear on your head and its really well balanced, the button is easy to get to and find in the dark, the beam is pretty strong on both levels and has good distance for a cheap LED. The beam when you shine it on something is a crooked square shape instead of a nice i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGaloLouco on 03/04/2013

- Ease of use; - Good lamp for the price; - The zoom makes the light spread or concentrate, which in many cases can be very useful. - The lens coupling is very fragile, so be careful not to break it in the first use! One of mine recently bought just fell down to ground and now I have a lens so a... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byRolanD39 on 01/16/2013

very very cheap Powerfull bright light 3 modes bright, dimmed and blinking Has zoom function to adjust for close or far works for 5 hours strait on 3 AAA batteries the head band tends to come off the lamp easily, not while on your head when it under tension but when it laying around It is a bit a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytsfghana on 10/03/2012

Everything about this product is perfect. No questions at all. Highly durable plastic. Build quality is perfect. Head band wow. I just like this product. no cons at all, does my job well. I am seriously going to buy more for the farmers in my community. As donation. I have discovered a new prop a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBraiton on 07/16/2012

Tough, bright flashlight. It is convenient to use the machine for repair or hike, fishing. Conveniently near the light but if you need long-range beam, this flashlight will provide it. Durable plastic housing. Long runs on one set of batteries. Rain does not fall into the cabinet. Help anywhere a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurkoh on 03/01/2012

An attractive headlamp with great features. We can adjust the intensity to not consume energy too quickly. We can also open the range for greater angle of approach or focus the intensity at one point. Requires 3 AAA batteries and had a black speck of dust on the lens inside. Very useful for cross... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNixxomatic on 01/10/2012

Very high power, usefull for working since you don't need hands to hold it. The build quality is good, you don't need tools to replace batteries. I don't use the zoom feature at all, not until now. Initially bought to use for reading in the bedroom at night (the baby sleeps in the same room), but... Read more

1 0 0

DX Everywhere