DX » Community » Reviews » High Power 3-Mode White Light Zoom Headlamp - Black (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexTed on 05/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid plastic, light is strong enough to see in the dark while walking or to work on something. There are two power levels and a flashing mode (not that useful to me). The half power mode is perfect to light something near without getting blind :) The lamp can be tilted... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaloLouco on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Ease of use; - Good lamp for the price; - The zoom makes the light spread or concentrate, which in many cases can be very useful. Cons:- The lens coupling is very fragile, so be careful not to break it in the first use! One of mine recently bought just fell... Read more

1 1
  • posted byRolanD39 on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very very cheap Powerfull bright light 3 modes bright, dimmed and blinking Has zoom function to adjust for close or far works for 5 hours strait on 3 AAA batteries Cons:the head band tends to come off the lamp easily, not while on your head when it under tension... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytsfghana on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything about this product is perfect. No questions at all. Highly durable plastic. Build quality is perfect. Head band wow. I just like this product. Cons:no cons at all, does my job well. OtherThoughts:I am seriously going to buy more for the farmers in m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBraiton on 07/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tough, bright flashlight. It is convenient to use the machine for repair or hike, fishing. Conveniently near the light but if you need long-range beam, this flashlight will provide it. Durable plastic housing. Long runs on one set of batteries. Rain does not fall into t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNixxomatic on 01/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very high power, usefull for working since you don't need hands to hold it. The build quality is good, you don't need tools to replace batteries. I don't use the zoom feature at all, not until now. Initially bought to use for reading in the bedroom at night (the baby sl... Read more

0 1
  • posted byGenchev on 01/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Headlamp is suitable for car repairs in the dark (changing a tire, replace the battery, and other activities), work around the house, and other activities which require both hands. Unfortunately it is not waterproof. Which limits its use in dry weather. The sleep mode i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackholesun on 10/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This headlamp functions just as written in the description section, nothing to comment here. The light has diamond, not circle form (not sure if anyone cares)... Cons:The angle adjustment mechanism does not hold the lamp in place if you don't move your head smoothly -- if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavoz on 06/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Wow. What a top little light. I have a pretty big head size and it fits me no problem (size 59 Australian) Whether or not this is a Cree or LED does not bother me in the slightest as this is one bright little light that has helped me in the garage many times since it ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChuwar on 06/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Have just got 10 , LL:6615 high power zoom head lamp,s thay took 15 days to get to Brisbane which I thought was very quick, thay are light and well put together and all are working well Cons:I do not have anything bad or negative things to say about the high p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections