DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Pro Slave Flash - Black (2*AA)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychetvaldes on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good price, functions well enough, very bright flash, and the slave function is invaluable Cons:Reflector is held in place by two small globs of hot glue- I had to reglue mine because it came loose- very easy to take apart though. OtherThoughts:Great extra for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's light, very portable and very useful to put just a little more light when using the pop-up flash of the camera. It can serves as a principal light or can be used as slave flash: there is an mechanical switch to change this. It comes with an lateral suppor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaurent94 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price, obviously. More powerful than expected. The optical slave is amazingly sensitive. The setup is very easy and the flash fires every time on the number of flashes requested (will not fire with "anti red eye" camera flash, but will go off with... Read more

0 1
  • posted byindika7447 on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1) Low cost 2) Uses AA batteries, so no need for specialized batteries 3) Very light weight 4) Can be operated as a slave flash unit 5) Suffieciently powerful light Cons:1) Cannot be used with focusing pre-flashes Although it says it can be used with pre flash... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjoseeg22 on 01/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great light appoint for Cameras that don't have a good flash or to have better pictures when it's dark . The product isn't built with cheap materials and looks very thought. Cons:The flash is limited in the choice of positions you can have with it and the screws aren't th... Read more

0 1
  • posted byheikkipekka on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and slave flash seems to trigger well enough. Cons:No way to control output level so it's always in full power and the color temperature is too blue to be used together with my other flashes. OtherThoughts:For the price I didn't expect much and seems like it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzrupov on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Item works as described. Price is very good. Tried it at different settings. Works very good. At distance of 5 meters makes perfect light. Timing is very accurate, the person I have shoot at said he can't notice that there are 2 flashes. Cons:The hot shue is a little tigh... Read more

0 1
  • posted byNecRomantic on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very useful thing, especially for portraits outside the studio. Easy to use and configure. Two switches interact with any other flash. Works only on two batteries. Very compact, and despite the fact that I use rarely - carry with me all the time. Good build quality. C... Read more

Slave Flash1 flash close-up attachment1
    0 0
  • posted byhutoi on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as it should. A rather bright flash. Can be operated in both slave mode and fitted in a camera´s hot shoe. Build quality is what you expect from your low-end camera equipment (not THAT low end). The extension arm is a nice bonus. I used it with my m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byszega83 on 08/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really small, works with 2 AA batterys. The guide number of the flash is 18, witch is mutch more powerful than the built-in flash. Also it reloads really fast after flashing. And the best thing about the device is the price. Cons:The flash cannot be angle... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections