DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Folding Leather Case for Iphone 3g/3GS - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaloy94 on 08/28/2013

Inexpensive case for ipnone 3GS nothing very fancy. basically normal accessory for everyday use. Protects Iphone in a fall from Zarapin and otertostey of keys in his pocket, trivia and other stuff is in your pocket Over time, cover is loose at the fold. but given the cost of the gadget, consider this drawback is not critical, threw it out and bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

The case for iPhone is really good because: --- Have a good quality. --- The material I don't know if is leather but looks like leather and that's cool. --- The price is really cheap for the quality. --- The iPhone 3GS fit perfectly in the case and that's good because in the market there are only a few products for iPhone 3GS. I just have one problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnacervera on 11/11/2012

It protects perfectly my iPhone from scratches, dust and from people who likes to spy my screen. It holds perfect and really hard my iPhone and is very hard to pull it out. Because of the hardness of the case, I broke it when I was trying to pull it out. But stills works in the same way. Besides that I do not see other cons. It looks like real leather ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPZ5JW on 08/23/2012

a very good article that i will tell all my friends wist iphone 3 and Iphone 3Gs it is a real protector of your iphone the price cheap and the product is super the delivering time was long but that has nothing to do with the product , it gives my iphone a nice and expensieve look what i can advice people to buy too is the glossy mirror protective screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinovinicola on 08/23/2012

Good material, it looks beutiful and very nice touch, the material quality is good both indoors and outdoors. the locking system of the sheath, with magnet, is comfortable and safe. Plastic so soft, if you don´t take care and you beat the case the plastic corners culd be broken. It has happen me two times. two similar cases. I dropped the phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunemaster on 06/09/2011

It is very comfortable to hold. The build quality is great. Looks like a branded authentic leather cover. Easy access to the volume and power button. Camera hole is aligned perfectly. The magnet is very strong. Don't have any right now. It reduces the impact even if you dropped your phone accidentally. Very nice leather flip cover if you look at it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIonstar on 01/28/2011

Compact and nice. Material used not so bad for its price. Can really protect your iphone. Fast delivery, do not have to wait as long as i thought. Plastic holding cracks too easily. Not sure of how to remove the phone from the holder as it holds very tightly, not a big issue though. Great for careless people like myself. reduces impact even if you dropped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelpman on 09/05/2010

The leather case looks awesome. Great quality, nice look, lets you use all iphone's buttons perfectly, camera hole is well aligned and the leather rim extends a bit longer than the iphone borders so even side-hits should be no problem. The inner case where you place your iphone is made os plastic. Thin plastic. It holds the iphone really thigh and you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections