Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaTeme on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Looks like real amber stone and the finishing is well made. + Compact size so it fits easily in the pouch or pocket. + Pretty easy to clean + Cheap price for a good quality pipe Cons:- Size of the bowl is pretty small for tobacco and works better with other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsychopathic698 on 12/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very great pipe for its price. Nice and small, smokes good. Interchangeable bowl pieces is very convenient. Fits great in your pocket. Screws apart in the middle for easier cleaning. Very durable - has been dropped, thrown etc and has no signs of breakdown. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndervil on 04/29/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small- if you want to keep it hidden in the pocket ;) Small bowl can be removed to expose a bigger bowl...very convenient if you're looking for indys, or a big session. Kinda cool design. Cons:Small - if your looking to use this as a sherlock, its def too small for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTracerShamrock on 09/07/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm not a experienced pipe smoker, but i thought it worked very well, and did what a pipe is supposed to do. Cons:I agree with the other review, that the finish did not look like it did in the picture. It was a different color, darker. And quite a bit duller. It was als... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucon on 07/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This pipe worked well, It felt comfortable to hold and drew well while smoking. The amber was different from the normal pipes I have smoked through. It is a well put together pipe Cons:The finish was not like in the picture. Quite rough and dull. Not smooth, polished an... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections