Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfantuz83 on 09/27/2010

quality is good and parts fit togheter perfectly. Blocks are good and as equal as the original ones. There isn't the hinge which is a necessary part of the shell, the cover display was already scratched and it kepst scratching while i was assembly and so it's not a good quality item, it's too fragile. The B button was broken but i could fix it back.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelarchai on 11/27/2009

- Well-build replacement shell for the NDS! - Comes with all the buttons, screws, pieces, GBA Slot Cover, caps for some screws, etc. On the product itself? None so far. Maybe, only the fact - already mentioned - that the case that comes is different from the one in the picture - all details are in black (like the text 'Start' and 'Select'). - ONLY replace ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraskal on 08/01/2009

One thing that I think is one of the most important points in that this replacement is dual injected and the color is pretty much exact to the OEM Nintendo casing color. Quality of the design and construction looks good. Looks just as strong as the OEM part. I was sent the wrong item. I ordered the DS Lite replacement "SHELL". Instead the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarknsteph on 02/04/2009

This is a pretty decent quality case for the money, mine came with the LCD surround and even came with screws, all the little plastic pieces. and even a pink stylus. This is a pretty tough install. Keep good track of the screws, take pictures, watch the good videos on you tube on how to do it (pretty hard to find), or whatever you have to do to be extra ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygifteddante on 03/26/2008

Good quality case - almost perfect! Good price, although DX sell it under a differend SKU for a cheaper price. Quick Shipping. Brilliant fit but not perfect. Should come with a pink touch scree surround at this price. Could be a difficult job for a novice to replace. You require a tri-wing driver to remove the screws, these are less than a dollar (5... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections