DX » Community » Reviews » Hard Protective Carrying Pouch with Carabiner Clip for NDSi LL (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypandorf on 05/21/2011

I bought this to store my6" Deal Extreme GPS and for this it works perfectly. Well made , attractive appearance. Very robust Very reasonable price! Just the thing to leave in the car with the GPS hidden under the seat out of sight and well protected form scratches to the screen. It is also a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarfcord on 05/18/2011

- Good price; - Good build quality, very resistant; - Nice, simple and discrete design; - Enough room for your DSiXL, some games, XL Stylus... And all of this without occupying more space than your DSiXL would require by itself. / - Bom preço; - Boa qualidade do material, é bem resistente; ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonatas1981 on 01/01/2011

Muito bom, material leve, varios compartimentos para guardar o cartão de jogos, acomoda muito bem o aparelho, essa presilha externa é excelente para se prender com segurança a calça. Very nice, lightweight material, several compartments to keep the card games, the unit accommodates ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypandorf on 10/11/2010

I bought this for my 6" Deal Extreme GPS and it fits perfectly. Well padded. Well designed. The case protects the Gps from being knocked about. It is black in colour and is of blown or moulded construction. It has a zip and a clip. The inside of the unit has a mesh net for securing objects, instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections