DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Philips USB Dual-Shock Gaming Controller with Retractable Cable for PC (150CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDahley on 04/03/2013

It's a very nice controller to play any game with. I'm able to configure all the buttons on my own to make it easy to use in any game. The retractable cable makes it really easy to wire and doesn't make a mess of bundled cable. The design is good. For the price ofcourse you can get much cheaper gaming ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeanrtt on 11/05/2012

• Very nice looking. Have an inside light when in use • The retractable cable can be very useful and turn your PC table more clean • Good design, holds well in your hands • You doesn't need, at all, the CD installer that comes together • Looks legit • The analogic sticks scratches in the plastic, leaving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneogeo1 on 04/15/2011

I think it's best pad that can ever be here on DX. Other pads is very cheap and so they are can't be built from good materials. Buttons are work soft, and analog sticks made of metals. So they work great and allways return to default possition. Sides are made of rubber and hold nice in hands. Cord can ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections