Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKitkatka on 01/02/2014

Nice thermometer, can be left in the tub as a toy after preparing water. Reacts imediately. We used electronic thermometer before, which takes a minute to measure and beep. This is faster and reacts to changes if you add cold or hot water. 2 cons only, but I still think it's a useful product: - Scale goes by 2 degrees (34°C - 36°C - 38&#17... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfullout on 09/24/2013

Built very well. Shows temperature very fast. I think it will be a good toy when my baby will grow up a little. Toy is soft and looks harmless. 1) To get real temperature you should sink it. When it just floats values maybe inaccurate (less when real water temperature). 2) Numbers on display could be larger and brighter. But anyway I can read it without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezelargo on 09/18/2013

Spanish: Estoy muy contento con este producto, fue una buena compra, la relacion precio / calidad se cumple en todos los aspectos: calidad, diseño, usabilidad. English: I am very happy with this product, it was a good buy, the price / quality is fulfilled in all aspects: quality, design and usability. Spanish: El producto es realmente bueno y no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobinmc on 07/19/2013

Beautiful and practical product and, of course, really easy to use (you only have to put the toy under the wáter and the temperatura appears almost instantaneusly) Please, see other thoughts... It would be a good idea to add an english manual with warnings about the products or even some advice about the recommended temperatura for the bath. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoodlesguy on 02/02/2013

Comes in the color shown in the picture. floating can be used as a toy. turns on by change in temperature. the doll itself is not as soft as you might think/want. the display is a bit hard to read and has a very limited range of temperatures. also the gaps are of 2 degrees not 1- if the temp is 37 both 36 and 38 will glow. ease of use is only 2 stars ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheberm on 01/29/2013

Good quality product. Do what is seems. I live in Brazil and its arrived very fast and at this time it was with no tax. And it's a very good price. Since I started to use it - about 1 week. There is no cons until now. And a tip for the next product update is to get other colors. And if it can play some "beep" where the water is so hot should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNmorais on 12/12/2012

Is very cute and my baby loves to bite it. As this product is soft she can bite with no problem to hurt his mounth. The indicator is very weak, I must to look very closer to see the temperature. The indicator is also "slow", takes 10s to identify the temperature. In Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil, the weather is very hot, so, I dont use many ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmagnoletes on 10/08/2012

Great toy for both purposes: measuring the water temperature for your baby, and also a great toy for him to play during his time on the water. Works great as it doesn't have any electronic device and is a good idea to keep under control the temperature of the water. No cons at all! Doesn't have alectronic devices, so it doesn't pose any harm to my child,... Read more

Cool! Cute Baby Bath Water Thermometer
    0 0
  • posted bySmellyT0fu on 11/08/2011

This takes the guess work out at bathtime where you no longer need to guess if the water is 38C or not. No battery require is another plus and the bear is soft so the kids won't know it's a thermometer. You'd only need to buy one because it looks like it'd last the distance. None. Maybe it could be cheaper? If you're bathing your child and want to know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylacqrene on 09/13/2011

Very good present for a baby, it's practic and nice,when it drinks is greater can play with.It is seen well constructed, seems enough of quality. So it is a good gift. I believe that it faithfully does not mark the temperature the reality… Change of batteries is not possible, so the duration is not known, but I suppose that about 3 or 4 years it can ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections