Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynoodlesguy on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Comes in the color shown in the picture. floating can be used as a toy. turns on by change in temperature. Cons:the doll itself is not as soft as you might think/want. the display is a bit hard to read and has a very limited range of temperatures. also the gaps are of 2 d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheberm on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality product. Do what is seems. I live in Brazil and its arrived very fast and at this time it was with no tax. And it's a very good price. Cons:Since I started to use it - about 1 week. There is no cons until now. OtherThoughts:And a tip for the next product upda... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNmorais on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is very cute and my baby loves to bite it. As this product is soft she can bite with no problem to hurt his mounth. Cons:The indicator is very weak, I must to look very closer to see the temperature. The indicator is also "slow", takes 10s to identify the temp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmagnoletes on 10/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great toy for both purposes: measuring the water temperature for your baby, and also a great toy for him to play during his time on the water. Works great as it doesn't have any electronic device and is a good idea to keep under control the temperature of the water. Con... Read more

Cool! Cute Baby Bath Water Thermometer
    0 0
  • posted bySmellyT0fu on 11/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This takes the guess work out at bathtime where you no longer need to guess if the water is 38C or not. No battery require is another plus and the bear is soft so the kids won't know it's a thermometer. You'd only need to buy one because it looks like it'd last... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylacqrene on 09/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good present for a baby, it's practic and nice,when it drinks is greater can play with.It is seen well constructed, seems enough of quality. So it is a good gift. Cons:I believe that it faithfully does not mark the temperature the reality… Change of batteries is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygombosh1 on 07/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works! it actually says the current temperature of the water by highlighting the number. it's cute looks like a bear puppet. it floats so you don't have to look for it in the water. the price it quite good, you are getting 2 in the price of one... Cons:the build quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagalhaesm84 on 10/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like is cute and my daughter utilized to play in the bathtub Cons:not like the display because the colors of the numbers are confusing it could be better! OtherThoughts:overall it works is pretty cheap and is bought and have not regretted it although not much use its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminiaria on 06/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice item, solid material. my son like it Cons:need more time to acurate the temperature that easier do by our hand. but it is good water toys to your children. i bought 2 item in different model. my son loves them more than ordinary yellow bath duck OtherThoughts:it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyatky on 01/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use, just put on the water and check the temperature. The baby loves it. It´s very hard, at least the owner of mine cant break it until now. Cons:Some sharp edges, the plastic of the thermomether is not as good as the bear is. Sometimes you need to put it und... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections