DX » Community » Reviews » MidiBox 4-in/4-out USB 2.0 64-MIDI Interface Thru/Merge Box
Customer’s impression:
Very usefull MIDI-interface
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBoutsman on 11/21/2014

Pros: Functional midi-device. You can use it as a USB-midi device and route the midi IO as you prefer. I use it without the usb for combining a Akai MPD and my microsampler because none of these have midi-through. So I use the 2in (MIDI_in1 & MIDI_in2) -> 4 out setting. Then after recording midi into ... Read more

Impression:Very usefull MIDI-interface;

0 0 0

• posted byericmorello on 08/24/2012

Low price, high value, lots of functionality, good build, sturdy metal box, only needs (included) USB cable to power it. Almost none, but seems to sometimes lose MIDI notes when using multiple ins/outs. It was easy to setup and I've used it quite a bit (on a PC, I haven't tried with a Mac). Seems to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWocket2 on 04/21/2012

I have used this device as my primary MIDI interface on a Ubuntu Linux computer now for a number of months, all without a hickup. It can output and input four totally independent MIDI streams. When the device is powered from a passive USB port (a phone charger for example), it can act as a MIDI merge ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections