DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (8mm 20-Pack)
  • 5 star 228 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 130 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 9 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybinhnn on 06/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very strong magnets, I try to use other magnets to build magnet fan follow some guids on Internet. Those magnets are not strong enough so I buy this Super-strong one. It is really strong and I hope I can success with my magnets fan. Will upload video if I can do it. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrberkshire on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great little magnets for the price. Would buy more if they were larger in size. Cons:Smaller then I thoutht they would be. Not big enough for what I bought them for and gave them to the kids. OtherThoughts:Pictures on the site should show the magnet next to a co... Read more

0 1
  • posted byCharlieverne on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered this for an artistic creation involving hard clay and it holds it stick to the fridge with no difficulties ! Cons:They are a bit small, so I had to use 2 or 3 of them but, hell ya ! OtherThoughts:It's really worth those 3 bucks, it can hold a picture... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubenyjeza on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect for DIY proyects and several uses. The limit is your imagination. very small size I am using them as refrigerator magnets, and for holding up small tools, papers and parts and closing drawers in cabinets. Cons:They are very fragile. One of them came a little bit... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjvitoramaral on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:These magnets are incredibly strong, and they come in a nice little special package. They are really small and definately cool, and specially for the price, i think its something nice to have at home. You never know what kind of problems you may have to deal wit... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykilla12222 on 10/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super strong magnets and also very good price! All pieces are evenly cut and paint quality is good. Bought 20 and wishing I bought more! Cons:The thickness of each disc might be a little thin but so far none have broken on me yet. Try sliding the magnets off ins... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKuims on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:they really are super strong magnets. Really thin and small. I thought they´ll be bigger, but I have found use for them: hanging pictures on refrigerator. Really cheap. Cons:1 magnet brake in half. I hope i´m not so strong to brake magnets by hand, s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDFish on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very strong Cheap Multiple uses Cons:Breaks easily due to thinness. OtherThoughts:These are great magnets. They're small but extremely powerful. I'm using them on various DIY projects, like a custom LCD hood for my Canon 5DMKII. I've also used them to make key... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySebpet on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It is extremely strong. -Small! (Also a con) -Great for use on pictures on the refrigerator. Cons:-Very bad quality. Breaks easily. -Small... Not much more. All in all, they're just magnets. OtherThoughts:I almost thought dx had forgotten my magnets, but then i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfunfair on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The magnets are very strong. I've put 5 of them together and they hold a keychain with 4 keys easily. They can probably hold more keys, but we only have 4 sets of keys in the house. Cons:One of them was chipped a little, but not broken. OtherThoughts:They were w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections