DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (8mm 20-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Nenhum
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosenildo1000 on 11/18/2014

Muito forte atendeu só a demora mais de três meses, menor que um grão de feijão mas muito forte! Read more

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted bybinhnn on 06/23/2014

Very strong magnets, I try to use other magnets to build magnet fan follow some guids on Internet. Those magnets are not strong enough so I buy this Super-strong one. It is really strong and I hope I can success with my magnets fan. Will upload video if I can do it. abit small and thin one, so for my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySureal_1 on 06/05/2014

These are strong magnates that are very positive on one side. take care, the magnates are brittle and can break easy. furthermore, although one side is very positive and attractive to fridges and the likes, the other side is extremely negative and might just suck the bum cheeks off your ferocious tin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrberkshire on 06/03/2014

Great little magnets for the price. Would buy more if they were larger in size. Smaller then I thoutht they would be. Not big enough for what I bought them for and gave them to the kids. Pictures on the site should show the magnet next to a coin so people could judge the true size of the magnet. If I ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bytoeko01 on 06/02/2014

- Very strong magnets - Don't seem to lose their magnetic force - Very small! They are really tiny! - Very thin, they break easily Be careful with these around little kids because they are so tiny they can easily be swallowed and thus can be potentially hazardous. Fun to play with, can be used to do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCharlieverne on 05/29/2014

I ordered this for an artistic creation involving hard clay and it holds it stick to the fridge with no difficulties ! They are a bit small, so I had to use 2 or 3 of them but, hell ya ! It's really worth those 3 bucks, it can hold a picture, clay, metal, all kinds of barely heavy cool things ! I was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCharlieKelly on 03/24/2014

Cheap. Amazing strength for their size. Very thin so you can use them in good hiding places. Good packing when delivered. Perfect for DIY. buy more than one stack since you will find a use for all! The quality is weak. One was in half after i tried to detach it from the others. one is cracked in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybwcomputers on 03/16/2014

Good finish. Strong magnet Quality build (still easy to break if not treated carefully. as with any rare-earth magnet) Accurate sizing. (8mm magnet is actually 8mm. yay:) None so far. Very useful magnets. Works well if you want to glue these to other materials. The best is if you use an epoxy, or gorilla ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeugeneppc on 03/14/2014

Accurate, strong, compact Fragile Magnets are really strong. You can use it to increase the batteries length or to attach papers with notes to magnetic board for example. Also it's possible to use it in numerous DIY projects. The only problem I discovered was it fragility. I've dropped a magnet to a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzizinabasile on 03/01/2014

Really strong magnets. Haven't failed me yet. It is a little cheaper compared with other magnets in DX.com. Very, very, very small magnets. And pretty fragile, broke one in half just triyng to separate it, but since they are magnets, it stays together, if you don't lose the parts. 20 seems a lot of magnets,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections