DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (8mm 20-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
excellent perfect Quality Nenhum good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelias.weingaertner on 01/16/2016

The Magnets are really strong and easly can keep stuff at my pinboard. I exspected the magnets to be thicker, but I just didn't pay much attention to the given size when ordering.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bySERRANO811 on 11/09/2015

perfecto articulño, cumple con su funcion, buen material, nada malo que decir de ellos

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bylevyener on 10/30/2015

These are cheap strong magnets that actually work. They are rather small, but they function nonetheless. Definitely a recommender in a decent amount, since just 1 magnet is kind of hard to grab away from the batch.

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bylevyener on 10/07/2015

I imagined them a bit bigger, but that was my own bad judgement. The magnets have very decent binding capacity. They can easily hold an A4 per magnet

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bypyrohawk on 08/03/2015

Pros: Quite strong for their size (8mm) Cons: None They work really well, but after ordering I found DX sells 100 packs for a much better price. But if you only need 20, this will do fine

0 0 0

• posted byiamchrismoran on 07/26/2015

Pros: Strong for their size, killer price Cons: thin I got these to put in a box fan motor to convert it to a wind turbine. I would like them to be a bit thicker, but they worked out fine. They are pretty strong for their size. I'm not sure how others are using them. I read in the reviews often I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byx22roma on 07/16/2015

хорошо

0 0 0

• posted byimran65 on 06/22/2015

Pros: Extremely strong magnets Cons: Tiny in size

Impression:as described;

0 0 0

• posted bySpeedbird014 on 06/16/2015

Pros: Very strong, yet very small magnets Cons: The small size can be a problem for some people. It can be easily lost if detached. The magnets are very small, about the diameter of a small watch battery. They're perfect as a shirt collar stay although care must be taken so that it doesn't get or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9165578 on 06/11/2015

Very strong for their size, but quite brittle. If you try to use these in a place where they'll get hit or moved too often, they'll snap. They are really thin, 1mm as stated. Very useful for crafts and such.

Impression:excellent,Brittle;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere