DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets - Silver (8mm/ 20PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Cheap Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandbad on 10/10/2017

Impression:perfect,Strong;

I use this magnet on my UV flatbed printer, to block the object that I have to print. The magnet power is very high and the height is very low (about 1mm), exactly what I need. I buy a lot of this, because is a little fragile

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byandbad on 09/29/2017

Impression:excellent;

Very thin, I use it to block the object on an UV flatbed printer. The power of the magnets are very high. As every magnet, they are breakable, you must pay attention. The price is reasonable. excellent for home-made project.

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8780717 on 09/18/2017

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

Ownership: 8 weeks Pros: the magnets are very strong and the price is cheap Cons: the size is smaller then they look in the picture Bottom of the line: worth buying

Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets

23 0

ViewMore Hide

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

Ownership: 8 weeks Pros: the magnets are very strong and the price is cheap Cons: the size is smaller then they look in the picture Bottom of the line: worth buying

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8780717 on 09/19/2017

Impression:good,excellent;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

Impression:perfect,excellent;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

23 0

ViewMore Hide

18 0

ViewMore Hide

Impression:good;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8780717 on 09/20/2017

Impression:perfect;

32 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere