DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P Full HD Media Player with AV/YPbPr/USB HOST/SD/VGA
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdrianofo on 09/20/2012

This media player is excellent. It played all the formats I have. The quality of the videos, even the Full HD are great. It´s very use and intuitive to use. I think they can improve the captions in the remote control. For example, "L/R" in remote control could be more intuitive, like &... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferboni on 11/08/2010

It really plays HD files. It's cheap. Easy to use. Many outputs (VGA, Component, HDMI, etc) Poor built quality. I wasn't able to hear the left audio chanel, so I opened it. The track was damaged and had to resolder it. I also discovered that the player had been repaired previously. The HD files look ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMasyanich on 10/06/2010

Not expensive. Freezes when watching any HDTV files with any bitrate from any media, not HDTV files coded by dixv or xvid shows well.After reset the settings to the factory switched to the Chinese language by default, no adapter included for European style sockets. Perhaps the situation can be corrected ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRicky4glendy on 09/23/2010

Plays HD 1080p MKV files and almost any other file, Reads NTFS and FAT32 HDD formats, Reads my 3.5" 1T HDD Nice and Small Easy to use and understand Plays subtitles The remote effects the TV (eg: when ffwd the TV switches off. Very frustating. The remote seems to work on the same frequency as the TV ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byflyerdie on 08/27/2010

*cheap mediaplayer!! *Intuitive displaying menu *support subtitles (srt, idx, sub) LOOK AT CONS *plays a lot of video codecs, mkv, avi, divx. *easy to install at my HDTV *RC have all the functions. *subtitles in multiple colors and heights. *I'm in Argentina and my languaje is SPANISH, we uses acents ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections