• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byregisd on 11/17/2014

Good and easy to use Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byfunn3r on 09/01/2014

I bought this to support a small compact camera when shooting video. Although most modern cameras have image stabilisation it is still difficult to avoid camera shake which has a distracting effect. This monopod is about 1m when extended and I was able to get much better video quality. Read more

Impression:does the job;

1 0 0

• posted bybubboteaboy on 08/13/2014

Pros: If you're just using something ultra lightweight with the tripod mount right in the middle like a Sony Action Cam or GoPro, then this product works great with excellent value. Cons: There is no track or anything that causes the pole to stay in place. If your tripod mount is anywhere off-center,... Read more

Impression:Decent but flawed product;

0 0 0

• posted byaappg on 08/11/2014

My product arrived in perfect condition. I tested it with my camera (Canon SX110 IS) and withstood her weight, no warping. Very useful for shooting alone or with friends. Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byseeyma on 08/10/2014

Muy util y barato muy elegante con mango de caucho, es muy facil de usar y como de llevar no pesa nada para poner la camara es muy estable. Se estira hasta un metro de largo y tiene una correa para asegurarla en la mano. es percfeto para hacer fotos y videos en lugares de dificil acceso. en contra no ... Read more

Impression:util y barato;

0 0 0

• posted bytropaect on 08/08/2014

Pros: Nice length extension. easy to use. excelent grip. multi angle adjustable Cons: the side screw is plastic and seems a little fragile. Read more

Impression:awsome;

0 0 0

• posted byeremsergey on 08/03/2014

Stainless Steel Handheld Monopod for Digital Camera Read more

Impression:Stainless Steel ;

0 0 0

• posted byrobbbbbbbbbbbb on 06/06/2014

Very useful and cheap. Mounted my action camera very nicely,and was great for filming my self and others. Keeps the camera very sturdy and shake-free. Rust. I used it for jumping off cliffs into water and for free diving in the ocean, and after that it began to rust, the rust hasn't effected the performance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byradzkal on 03/30/2014

this is very affordable in my local country (singapore - hopefully this helps fellow sg buyers) as compared to those shops selling this at about $20. does what it is expected to. works well with my gopro hero 3+ (tripod mount adapter sold separately). can stretch out to may about a meter long. feels ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPitowka on 03/29/2014

Very light, has a rubberized grip to the end of the handle has 1/4 inch connector for installation on another stand, stylish looks,there is a plug-carry handle, a changeable angle mount the camera. Cheap. The fastening mechanism changes the camera angle is not sufficiently strong holds when installing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections