Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarpbcn on 12/02/2014

It is very ligth, the handle is good quality and allows to securely hold the monopod. The extendeble part do not flex when extended with the gopro mounted. I recommend it. Read more

Impression:Very good product, as described;

0 0 0

• posted bylegspin on 12/01/2014

Pros: compact and light , does the job as expected. Cons: Only proble is it shakes between up and down. Although this doesn't bother because while shooting because of weight of camera it remains intact and video doesn't come bad Read more

Impression:does the job;

0 0 0

• posted byflex2002 on 11/28/2014

Pros: very light, very long, easy use I used it when I was running marathon with my GoPro camera, and it was comfortable so it was very good test. It can be used also during skiing, walking and other activities. Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byregisd on 11/17/2014

Good and easy to use Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZikao on 11/13/2014

Tudo muito bom! nada contra! Produto de qualidade, entrega no tempo, só perde no contato com a empresa. Tentei fazer contato pra tirar duvidas e so recebia msg automatica e isso é pessimo! Read more

Impression:Very good product,awsome,Demais!;

0 0 0

• posted byfunn3r on 09/01/2014

I bought this to support a small compact camera when shooting video. Although most modern cameras have image stabilisation it is still difficult to avoid camera shake which has a distracting effect. This monopod is about 1m when extended and I was able to get much better video quality. Read more

Impression:does the job;

1 0 0

• posted bybubboteaboy on 08/13/2014

Pros: If you're just using something ultra lightweight with the tripod mount right in the middle like a Sony Action Cam or GoPro, then this product works great with excellent value. Cons: There is no track or anything that causes the pole to stay in place. If your tripod mount is anywhere off-center,... Read more

Impression:Decent but flawed product;

0 0 0

• posted byaappg on 08/11/2014

My product arrived in perfect condition. I tested it with my camera (Canon SX110 IS) and withstood her weight, no warping. Very useful for shooting alone or with friends. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseeyma on 08/10/2014

Muy util y barato muy elegante con mango de caucho, es muy facil de usar y como de llevar no pesa nada para poner la camara es muy estable. Se estira hasta un metro de largo y tiene una correa para asegurarla en la mano. es percfeto para hacer fotos y videos en lugares de dificil acceso. en contra no ... Read more

Impression:util y barato;

0 0 0

• posted bytropaect on 08/08/2014

Pros: Nice length extension. easy to use. excelent grip. multi angle adjustable Cons: the side screw is plastic and seems a little fragile. Read more

Impression:awsome;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections