Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluferazan on 02/03/2015

Monopod is nice, because you can´t find the people to take picture about you. With monopod I used in the last trip and take fantastic pictures with cel phone and cameras.

Impression:Very good product,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymustacsshe on 01/21/2015

Excelent product, fast delivery. Everything is ok! i don't have any const.

Very Good!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 01/17/2015

Pros: Very lightweight and portable. It is very small and easy to carry, easy to attach to my camera and gopro and it grows to a significant length, wich makes it easy to always get a good pictures Cons: After using it sometime, one of the tubes that form the total monopod, became a little loose,... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted bysadric on 01/17/2015

This is the what I need for my gopro. I didnt tested it in water but works good at dry areas. Adjustable head has a screw it is stable. You can attach to tripod or another monopod from bottom.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byperstal on 01/13/2015

Feels like it will last for a long time. For the price this is good value. It is not something that I reckon I will use much, but it`s a very handy thing to have in your camerabag (Does not take much space either) Recommended!

0 0 0

• posted bydesagogo on 01/10/2015

This is abt the cheapest selfie extension arm on the web. It's also one of the longest I think at 1meter. It certainly does its job well. Built quality is not so good. Took it for a dive and it rusted and clamped up. Didnt work so well with salt water. Dried it up and it was not as smooth as when... Read more

Impression:Cheap and good;

0 0 0

• posted bymarpbcn on 12/02/2014

It is very ligth, the handle is good quality and allows to securely hold the monopod. The extendeble part do not flex when extended with the gopro mounted. I recommend it.

Impression:Very good product, as described;

0 0 0

• posted bylegspin on 12/01/2014

Pros: compact and light , does the job as expected. Cons: Only proble is it shakes between up and down. Although this doesn't bother because while shooting because of weight of camera it remains intact and video doesn't come bad

Impression:does the job;

0 0 0

• posted byflex2002 on 11/28/2014

Pros: very light, very long, easy use I used it when I was running marathon with my GoPro camera, and it was comfortable so it was very good test. It can be used also during skiing, walking and other activities.

0 0 0

• posted byregisd on 11/17/2014

Good and easy to use

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections