Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobbbbbbbbbbbb on 06/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful and cheap. Mounted my action camera very nicely,and was great for filming my self and others. Keeps the camera very sturdy and shake-free. Cons:Rust. I used it for jumping off cliffs into water and for free diving in the ocean, and after that it began to rus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byradzkal on 03/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is very affordable in my local country (singapore - hopefully this helps fellow sg buyers) as compared to those shops selling this at about $20. does what it is expected to. works well with my gopro hero 3+ (tripod mount adapter sold separately). can stretch out to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevvan on 03/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's quite small and handy for a smaller camera. It slides good on the telescope-function and even though it's small and lightweighted it's stable enough. Cons:Really limited to smaller cameras. OtherThoughts:I use mine to my gopro cameras every now and then..... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySMomesso on 02/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's indeed very long and stable, it sustain the weight of my Canon a720 with no problem. The height is really good for taking a stable shot while you're outdoors. Cons:It's a little hard to get it to full length, and then back to shorten it again, but this adds... Read more

0 0
  • posted byragnarwii on 01/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to extend and adjust. Strong fit to camera. Good grip on the pole. Safety wristband. Cons:After a few uses it begins to hang/arc a little bit when fully extended but no loss of function. May corrode if not cleaned after use in wet conditions. OtherThoughts:Nice sma... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMaonaime on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really solid , extends to about 110 cm , feels strong and durable , the mounting head rotates perfectly and holds your camera in different useful positions , I really love it , makes filming around real fun Cons:Nothing really , this is exactly what I was look... Read more

Size and weight
    2 0
  • posted byroltii on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great lightweight monopod, works as it is designed. Easy to mount the camera, easy to adjust it, works well! Cons:- Be careful with the heavier cameras, when it is full extended it could bend a little bit, but still ok, I wasn't worried to break it. - little b... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAbio1880 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It feels really good, not like breaking apart anyway soon. East to fit on my camera, and pulling the stick out feels also very good: not to hard, not to soft. Cons:Nothing I've found untill now. Maybe the wrist-strap could use something to 'close' the strap ar... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylimitededition on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesome product because it allows you to use and place the camera in many different positions with ease and makes for interesting perspectives!!! It is compact enough to take around while backpacking! Build is pretty good too. Stores charge double the price. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydario91zg on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Rigid more then your hand so videos wont be shaky because of it. I had it mounted on boat for 10 days and sprayed with salty water and it did not rust. It is short when retracted. Cons:Sometimes (not if you hold it in hand ) it would be usefull to be able to r... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections