Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJARRJ on 10/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This screen protector is really very easy to install and remove. No glue and no adesive tapes are needed. Just only connect it on the camera through the ocular viewer. According to the specifications, it is protected with an explosion-proof film, protecting the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZyrkonim on 09/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's a good protection for your camera screen if you use your camera a lot or if you just want a better protection Cons:few times the eye cup rubber from viewfinder just get lose and finally i lost it...I'll need to order a new one(even that mine was the origi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyonchilord on 10/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:what can i say this is awsome its easy to use so simple to assamble and dosnt use any glue or adhisve just plug and play protects the screen of the camera with a optical glass and its a real glass it has around the 3 to 4 milimeter of distence bettwen the scre... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections