Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelezeta on 05/09/2011

It's a great product. Pros below: 1) Easy to use 2) Great Packaging 3) It looks really better than original M10 4) Good built quality 5) Main protector leaves some air between the LCD and cover, avoiding dirt in between to damage the LCD like happened to me with original. 6) LCD image looks better than with the original M10 cover. Not so many cons, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylfbmendes on 12/06/2010

It just fits in place and does not get in the way. When i first installed, I was afraid that would be more difficult to look into the viewfinder, since the main LCD protector is about 3 mm away from the screen itself. But, as soon as you get used to it, you forget that it exists. The main protector fits in place by the lateral plastic frame; top LCD ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNestul on 09/27/2010

- Very easy to use - Very complete, you can protect the viewfinder, topscreen and the big lcd screen. - The image quality on the lcd screen is much (10x) better compared by the use of the original nikon BM-10 - The lcd screen protector can easily be removed - Packaging is great Before this one I used the lcd screenprotector whit glue. This one got a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections