DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 4-in-1 USB Travel AC Power Adapter/Charger with Pouch
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydocBol1980 on 08/21/2013

Useable in most countries (Used myself in US, UK & South America). I've also been using it as USB charger at home. Comes in a small pouch, so you don't lose bits. Looks flimsy, but actually quite sturdy Just a little dangerous when unplugging the EU plug. You can accidentally tough the prongs (EU adapter not fixed to main connector blocj when in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandvei on 04/27/2013

Easy to use, feels like great quality. It is a well thought out product as everything fits in one unit where the individual parts can be rearranged to fit the input and output you're looking for. A red light indicates if there's power in it. It stopped working for me after less than 10 hours of use. It was just plugged in to a UK plug and in the middle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytecnofagia on 04/05/2013

Amazing quality: I haven't seem any other product so well constructed. The material is solid and durable; The design is excellent and very functional; Fits almost every AC power sources in the world (including the new awful 3-pine Brazilian standard); And have a USB charging port too, so you'll be able to charge your smartphone, cellphone, GPS, PSP ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGayoIomao on 12/19/2012

It has all possible plugs for every country you can visit. it is easy to switch the plug. It has an USB plug, really useful to charge your mobile phone. It comes in a handy pouch, perfect for travels. It is only an adapter, not a transformer, so watch out with voltage. I bought it for my travel to Japan and I found it really helpful. Now I know than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybit15 on 11/26/2012

As a AC plug adapter is fantastic, very well designed and fuse protected. Also great as a 5.5V USB-plugged power supply-charger. It does not convert voltage from 220 to 110 or from 110 to 220 standards, which kind of defeats its purpose. I believe the "Universal AC Power Adapter" title is misleading: it should be more like "Universal ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byydwlai on 10/25/2012

Compact, with USB port and came with the porch. Easy to use, and most importantly cheap! my iPhone4 is acting weird when I charge it using the USB Port. Dose anyone experience this? It do charge the phone. I have not tried to use the USB with different device, and not sure if this weird behavior only happed on iphone. If the manufacturer can fix the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysecuredigital on 08/11/2011

It's a real worldwide plug, can be used anywhere US, EU, Middle East, Asia , even for switzerland. -There are three detachable parts, which are compact and well positioned. -The item is quite little and light, also comes with a cloth bag. -It comes with an english manual. -The plastic is sturdy and comes with two fuses, excellent for those countries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxylta on 07/01/2011

For my travels, I need a universal adaptor as well as a usb adaptor. This is perfect for me. It arrived today and i set it to work immediately. Tried to charge it using usb, flawless. :) Able to charge with usb and 3-pin co-currently. I am able to charge two gadgets with 1 adaptor, where 1 is a usb which is so perfect for me. :) It's smaller than I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypykler on 06/13/2011

This is a great product. I have used tens of such devices before, and for the price of around 6 USD, this is for sure the best priced travel adapter I have ever used. The build quality is great. In Canada, The Source sells the exact same ones under the Nexttech brand for well over 20$ (20$ on sale right now). This one is better and cheaper. None extremely ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections