DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable Metel Styluses for DSiLL/DSi (6-Stylus Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlceman on 03/18/2011

English: Good product at a good price. The fact that six units come in a single card, is good. Can you resell here in Brazil for an optimal value and recover the money in the first sale. Besides price, the quality is very good. Comes in assorted colors and can be used in mobile phones, tablets, android, and virtually any type of touch screen. Portuguê... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrazomfreak on 10/10/2010

- Many colors. - Six for a good price. - It extends. - Could be thicker. (For less hand strain.) - No color choice. I use this for my touch smartphone. (Rumor Touch) I find it better to use a thicker pen-type stylus than these but these do the trick in a pinch. For longer use, I use the SKU 42364 or SKU 35736 because they're thicker and cause less hand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNakrie on 10/01/2010

Work very nice and great for phones or any product of NDS and you can extend the length of the stylus love that it comes in many colors Build quality should be a little better the plastic comes off easily other than that it's great could break easily if not handle with care could make the product more durable and steady when using Everyone should buy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections