DX » Community » Reviews » Clear LCD Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Nokia E72
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydestutz on 10/17/2013

Cheap Average resistant Thin plastic layer Not lasting so long Installation This is a cheap protector and I bought it for the second time, as first lasted for about six months without bubbles inside it and lasted an year in which I could actually see screen through it. Also, it is A little bit difficult to guess which side has to be faced upon the phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydam1r on 02/02/2012

Very easy to install, but watch out if you make a mistake, you will need a new one. Quality is great, it does not come off easy after you install it. It does not scratch easy so it lasts very long. The cloth, it is not really good and you will not need it. Its made out of a paper-like material. Its better to use your shirt or something else for cleaning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoBo14011986 on 12/21/2011

- easy to install, comes with instructions; - price is good; - really easy to clean when its installed on the phone; - see through is perfect; - I do feel that it really protects my screen. The cloth is not very useful, it's too small and the quality is not special. Its nice they add it though, but I just use my shirt or any other cloth. Drop the cloth ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections