DX » Community » Reviews » Just-Works 480p Component AV Cable for Wii (170cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomasmansoor on 07/08/2014

Great product and great price - no problems with using it. Sharper picture - clearer colours. None - of the product Took a long time to arrive, so have patience! about 40 days (Denmark). Took a long time to arrive, so have patience. Works for a normal wii, not sure if it can be used for WiiU. U can also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPortos666 on 04/06/2014

It's very cheap, probably the cheapest. The quality is very good, the length is ok, the image is great, the sound too. Everything works perfectly. All the cons that are written in other reviews are strictly the hardware problems of the buyers. The wire itself doesn't have any issues at all. No cons detected.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeatNit on 03/24/2014

This cable can successfully carry 1080p video from a Wii U to your TV. This is surprising! A cable this cheap, I would expect to be far too bad in quality to carry such high detail, but it does work flawlessly. None. I've been using this cable to connect my Wii U to my TV for several months now with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygigantor12 on 02/13/2014

Works great and is very cheap! absolute necessity to have one of these if you have a hd tv. Very easy to install. all connections fit in snug. None so buy buy buy! Although if they made the two red connectors slightly different that'd be more convenient No other major thoughts really. Highly recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycordo25 on 02/07/2014

Works great, cheap and does the job for the price we have. perfect for the wii console quite functional product that provides an image quality hd. The time it takes to get shipping, good unemployment is understandable because it is in another continent. despite taking so worth it because the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrancinardo on 02/02/2014

i noticed that it has improved slightly the quality of the image of the wii games, mainly zelda skyward sword. the quality of the cable also is very good and its lenght is owesome. i think that maybe the price could be a little bit lower. the improvement can not be compared with hdmi cable, but it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiablojf2001 on 01/23/2014

Very cheap, great image and good sound. I have had 2 of this cable and they have the same problem: When there is a small power surge affects the cable, and your tv screen turns black for an instant. When your fridge starts cooling, or air conditions is on, this happens. It is a little annoying. You have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by00002 on 01/14/2014

Price. And it just works. Improves the quality of the image (which you definitely need for the Wii in this day and age... if you're still playing the Wii.) No cons. Works exactly how you would imagine. Unless you're hoping for HD quality. It'll definitely improve your gaming experience however. Check ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarkandmichelle on 01/14/2014

cheap cheap cheap why pay over $50 for a cable? This one looks and performs as good as an OEM cable Should have bought one sooner Some may confuse the red signal cable from audio / video as there is no distinguishing difference but in saying the Audio is at one end of the break out and video at the other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphreakmonkey on 01/13/2014

This cable allows you to get Component Video from your Wii. Component Video gets you much better video quality than the standard Composite Video of your Wii. It also allows for 480p (progressive) video to be put out. The cables aren't of the same quality as the original Component Video cables. The original ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections