DX » Community » Reviews » Just-Works 480p Component AV Cable for Wii (170cm-Length)
  • 5 star 238 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 41 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomasmansoor on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product and great price - no problems with using it. Sharper picture - clearer colours. Cons:None - of the product Took a long time to arrive, so have patience! about 40 days (Denmark). OtherThoughts:Took a long time to arrive, so have patience. Works for a normal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPortos666 on 04/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very cheap, probably the cheapest. The quality is very good, the length is ok, the image is great, the sound too. Everything works perfectly. All the cons that are written in other reviews are strictly the hardware problems of the buyers. The wire itself... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiablojf2001 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, great image and good sound. Cons:I have had 2 of this cable and they have the same problem: When there is a small power surge affects the cable, and your tv screen turns black for an instant. When your fridge starts cooling, or air conditions is on... Read more

1 0
  • posted byobruno on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does the same thing as the original but for a fraction of the price nintendo charges. Very well built and durable. Cons:Couldn't find one. Works after more than a year of ownership. OtherThoughts:Anyone that has a wii should use one of these. It increases the image qual... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxrox on 11/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, good quality, nice and long, plugs are nice and snug Cons:None that I can think of OtherThoughts:I have been using this for over a year and it works flawlessly. I have tried a few other more expensive cables and this one is just as good as any of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykikib3006 on 10/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The main pro is that it is cheap. Haven't seen anywhere else the component cable for the Wii cheaper. The lenght of 170 cm is more then enough. The quality of the video output on the tv depends on the game but improvement is clearly seen on the quality of the video outp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykfchow on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This wii component cable works great. Video quality is superb in comparision to the composite cable the wii comes with. For $4.92 it is definately worth the price. Cons:No cons. It works great. Everyone should definately buy one. OtherThoughts:Red for audio an... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfunfair on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've bought these cables almost a year ago for my Wii. I've been looking at them at the local stores, but they were too expensive, even the nameless brands. So I've ordered this cable. The Image quality is much better then the SCART cable! Makes it much more enjoyable t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJoJoJohny on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product has very low price. In clasic(low resolution) resolution works fine. It's very easy to use even for non technician people. Quality and colours are fine in classic resolution. Cons:As I write in low resolution is screen in good quality. But in High resolutio... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoname120 on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Works good -Good quality picture -Others are telling that two cables are red and we can easily mix them; that is wrong to say it: it follows the component standards and have the cables in the right order so you only need to plug it in the same order than your... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections