DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible 1.0" LCD MP3 Player with USB/TF/SD Slot and Remote Controller - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byk0va177 on 04/17/2014

Works great, signal is strong enough. Screen is big enough so i can see it where ever is my 12V plug in car. It is nice to have folder function. It would be better if i could use it without remote control It dosn't shows title of file playing on screen. Folder function ony awailable useging remote control. Be careful it is little bit fragile, but for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatesX on 09/03/2012

- It remembers the last song played and frequency used - I like this feature, previous FM transmitters I used didn't have that and I hated always switching to the last song played and the correct frequency. - Has it's own volume control (but I just keep that at maximum and control the volume on the radio). - Plays songs from USB drive or SD card. - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeekoff1 on 12/24/2011

Cheap! Quite easy to use and setup Works better than a battery-powered FM transmitter I was using previously Sound quality isn't too great, but can't complain The buttons on the remote for navigating up or down through folders are reversed (Folder+ goes down, Folder- goes up) Packaged was mangled upon arrival (Not DX's fault, I assume Canada Customs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeyle on 06/06/2011

1. Good stylish look 2. Quality audio - no additional noises 3. Remember last played file - not playing always from beginning of last as was in orevious versions 4. Easy to install and use - just plug it to car and tune your radio - that's all 5. Very chip! 6.Perfect work with pen drive 7.Clear backlight display that very good seen even in the dark ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxazerg on 04/20/2011

- Cheaply (At us such stand from 10$) - Support SD of cards - USB flash drive compatible - The panel distant control (Comes with an IR remote.) - Provisionable frequency FM - Beautiful package * Display with backlight - Quality wishes the best - Hindrances in FM - looks and feels very cheap... -nothing It is necessary to buy, I advise! It is fulfilled ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfh913 on 04/12/2011

-Choose ANY frequency between 87.5 and 108 -Has its own volume control -Take it in the house and hook it up to a DC power supply and you've got a cheap home modulator as well -Display is large and easy to read -I bought 2 and the face of the one unit fell off. Not a big issue as they are just glued on. I re-applied the face and all was good. -The control ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilad6 on 01/31/2011

Well lots of pros for this one: -It's smaller than it looks so it doesn't take up a huge chunk of space -It's got a nice easy to read screen -It's simple to use - just plug in your storage device and it plays -Great price for a radio transmitter -Reads USB drives which is awesome because SD cards and other storage devices can be pricey, jump drives ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavx80 on 01/18/2011

- The solution if your car stereo can't read mp3 or rewritable cd - You can use memory card or usb key - Signal is quite strenght and, once you have found the right frequency, there are no disturb on signal - It always start from the last song you were listening - You can "jump" from one folder to another so you can create different folder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrebel on 01/01/2011

The unit is small and compact. It has an easy to read display and it it easy to use. I set it up in a few minutes without instructions. It is small enough to not get in the way Sound quality is not good at all. the sound lacks depth compared to normal fm radio broadcasts. Played it on an Audi system and it sounded rubbish. Played it on my pick-up system ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMyPassword on 08/12/2010

Nice little mp3 player. It works well with both tf and sd cards (haven't tried usb yet). The signal is quite strong and I haven't had any problems with interference. Another nice feature is that it continues to play the song where you left it if you turn off the car. While it comes with a remote, the remote isn't all that useful. It needs to be pointed ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections