DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible 1.0" LCD MP3 Player with USB/TF/SD Slot and Remote Controller - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byk0va177 on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great, signal is strong enough. Screen is big enough so i can see it where ever is my 12V plug in car. It is nice to have folder function. It would be better if i could use it without remote control Cons:It dosn't shows title of file playing on screen. F... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatesX on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It remembers the last song played and frequency used - I like this feature, previous FM transmitters I used didn't have that and I hated always switching to the last song played and the correct frequency. - Has it's own volume control (but I just keep that a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeekoff1 on 12/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap! Quite easy to use and setup Works better than a battery-powered FM transmitter I was using previously Cons:Sound quality isn't too great, but can't complain The buttons on the remote for navigating up or down through folders are reversed (Folder+ goes d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeyle on 06/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. Good stylish look 2. Quality audio - no additional noises 3. Remember last played file - not playing always from beginning of last as was in orevious versions 4. Easy to install and use - just plug it to car and tune your radio - that's all 5. Very chip! 6.Perfect wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxazerg on 04/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheaply (At us such stand from 10$) - Support SD of cards - USB flash drive compatible - The panel distant control (Comes with an IR remote.) - Provisionable frequency FM - Beautiful package * Display with backlight Cons:- Quality wishes the best - Hindrances in FM -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfh913 on 04/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Choose ANY frequency between 87.5 and 108 -Has its own volume control -Take it in the house and hook it up to a DC power supply and you've got a cheap home modulator as well -Display is large and easy to read Cons:-I bought 2 and the face of the one unit fell... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilad6 on 01/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well lots of pros for this one: -It's smaller than it looks so it doesn't take up a huge chunk of space -It's got a nice easy to read screen -It's simple to use - just plug in your storage device and it plays -Great price for a radio transmitter -Reads USB drives which... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavx80 on 01/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The solution if your car stereo can't read mp3 or rewritable cd - You can use memory card or usb key - Signal is quite strenght and, once you have found the right frequency, there are no disturb on signal - It always start from the last song you were listeni... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrebel on 01/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The unit is small and compact. It has an easy to read display and it it easy to use. I set it up in a few minutes without instructions. It is small enough to not get in the way Cons:Sound quality is not good at all. the sound lacks depth compared to normal fm radio broa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMyPassword on 08/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice little mp3 player. It works well with both tf and sd cards (haven't tried usb yet). The signal is quite strong and I haven't had any problems with interference. Another nice feature is that it continues to play the song where you left it if you turn off the car. Cons... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections