DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Saving Energy Monitoring Outlet (220V 6A/EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvov4ikIL on 05/17/2014

First of all - it actually works as described. Essential coment for DX stuff. Checked with 220V 50Hz in Russian federation. Accuracy is pretty good, verified with Fluke, 2% deviation only. Works continously for almost 2 month under 1250~1350 watt load. Build Quality is OK, the contacts does not rattle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerkanD on 12/12/2013

The pros of this product greatly overcome the cons in my opinion. It is manufactured with a nice sturdy quality and good feel in my hands. The product description pretty much is accurate and the product lives up to that. I have used mine for about 3 weeks now and it is working flawlessly. I am concerned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAHSbede on 05/27/2013

Useful and accurate device. Excellent product which I bought from DX. Usage is simple and really functional. Noting, Debuy PMM2206 works as promised very accurate and durability. The maximum attached power is 1,4 kW and it is not enough to measure the power some house equipments. There is Debuy PMM22... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byconsortium32 on 04/22/2013

I bought mine to measure the power consumption for my PCs since there is no other way to accurately measure their power consumption. It's extremely easy to use, well built, sturdy, and also claims to have a built-in lightning surge protection. The thing is literally a plug-and-play device. Also, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNemerix2 on 04/19/2013

Accuracy is very good thanks to the ADE7755 chip that does the actual power measurement. It measures both voltage and current to calculate the power and also compensates for reactive power and form factor. Many others don't. Build quality is quite good also on the inside. I opened it up before plugging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byozolzz on 03/06/2013

1) Simple and good tool; 2) Good option to see detailed statistics - current, overall, last watthour, wattday, wattmonth; 3) Due to detection of fractional number of Watt allows to monitor consumption even for switched off or devices in standbuy regime (now I'm swiching out some of them). 1) Power cord ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrad200 on 01/10/2013

Cheap and good for home use esp. to estimate the energy consumption of home appliances. Able to measure low power devices down to 2W accurately. Available mode is nice to have for different needs. LCD display is backlighted so is useful at dark. Operation is simple. Main cable should be thicker to ensure ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byTseTse7 on 01/03/2013

Plug in wall socket and plug you appliance in the meter, it displays the power in Watts. Resolution is 0.1W Very useful to detect what aparatus are using the most power in your place, be it at work or in your home. I realized that my amplifier was using 45W of current even if it was not being fed any ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytumstech on 12/08/2012

1. Very good item to monitor all your Appliances' Energy requirement 2. Perfect value. 3. Helps in finding the over all usage. in hour, day and month. Bought 4 of them, and one of them did not work, have posted the problem to the Customer Service. Raised a ticket. No other cons that i could see on this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysc on 12/04/2012

Simple and functional. Just does what is was designed for. On the first connection to electric plug it produced a big boom due to a short-circuit inside. The reason was the lack of isolation and bending of one of the wires. After I disassembled it and repaired (just replaced the blown out part of the ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections