Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidmasontoronto on 03/24/2014

It's great for what it is - an armband that is easily adjustable, stays in place, and holds your iphone in place. I use this for jogging a few times a week and have taken it with my on a few 10k runs without any problems. The only conceivable con would be that the sleeve is open at the top, meaning that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNjami on 08/31/2013

This item is very good quality. Used material is nice and pleasant. Top of the phone is exposed so you can connect earphones and use lock button. Phone sits in tightly, as it should. Screen is very usable, it doesn't lose too much responsiveness. Velcro strap could be a little bit longer and should stick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypascalad on 08/17/2013

The armband fits perfectly and doesn't slide down while running. The build quality is very good and it looks better than some armbands I saw in some local shops (which were also more expensive). My iPhone fits perfectly and the small opening for your key is a nice feature. It is a little hard to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunocharlie on 08/02/2013

The armband fits the iphone 4 perfectly and the velcro band sticks with no problem. The phone fits in the armband quite snuggly, so it's good because the phone can't fall, although it makes it a bit difficult to put the phone in and to take it out. The smell of the plastic is a bit too strong, but after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySjoerdvos92 on 04/25/2013

- good quality - neoprene, so no sweat - very usefull Like said in the other reviews about this armband. People who have no iphone and want to put a other Phone in this armband, it will not fit very good in this armband. I have a iphone 4. Where this sports armband was made for. I use it every day, i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybabusco on 03/21/2013

Fácil de colocar o IPhone, vale destacar também que o visor fica disponível para ser usado enquanto se está correndo, podendo facilmente atender ligações, verificar mensagens e emails, sem ter de atrapalhar seu exercício. O velcro se desgasta muito rapidamente. Durante ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivan1995 on 02/10/2013

Waited a month for it and received it 2 days ago by Airmail. Was really pleased with the product, found it quite easy to fit my iPhone4 in despite the other reviews saying that it is hard to fit it in. Small mini pocket on the side to put coins/notes/keys in, really useful as I put my key and coins in.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclipsen on 10/29/2012

Easy to put your iphone in Easy to put on your arm Easy to use the the iphone while in the armband while using with a iPhone 3gs your case can still be on your phone the size do not allow you to have any case on your phone 4 while inn the armband there is not enough space for the key in the small key ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamucortes on 10/13/2012

-The product is really good, i've been using it for more than a month when i do my running and when im on the gym, it works good with earphones and with "running apps" from the appstore. -The quality is amazing for such a cheap product! -Its really easy to use, the iPhone fits perfectly on ... Read more

armband 1 neoprene sport armband

0 0 0

• posted byvceneviva on 08/27/2012

This product is very cheap, compared to the others from famous brands (they cost at least $30 in my country). It works with other iPhones and iPods (touch). This armband is very good for listening to music while running, without feeling the iPhone weight on the trousers. In the beginning, it can be difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections