Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySjoerdvos92 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- good quality - neoprene, so no sweat - very usefull Cons:Like said in the other reviews about this armband. People who have no iphone and want to put a other Phone in this armband, it will not fit very good in this armband. I have a iphone 4. Where this sports... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybabusco on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fácil de colocar o IPhone, vale destacar também que o visor fica disponível para ser usado enquanto se está correndo, podendo facilmente atender ligações, verificar mensagens e emails, sem ter de atrapalhar seu exercício. Cons:O velcro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivan1995 on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Waited a month for it and received it 2 days ago by Airmail. Was really pleased with the product, found it quite easy to fit my iPhone4 in despite the other reviews saying that it is hard to fit it in. Small mini pocket on the side to put coins/notes/keys in, really usefu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclipsen on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to put your iphone in Easy to put on your arm Easy to use the the iphone while in the armband while using with a iPhone 3gs your case can still be on your phone Cons:the size do not allow you to have any case on your phone 4 while inn the armband there is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamucortes on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The product is really good, i've been using it for more than a month when i do my running and when im on the gym, it works good with earphones and with "running apps" from the appstore. -The quality is amazing for such a cheap product! -Its really e... Read more

armband 1 neoprene sport armband
    0 0
  • posted byvceneviva on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is very cheap, compared to the others from famous brands (they cost at least $30 in my country). It works with other iPhones and iPods (touch). This armband is very good for listening to music while running, without feeling the iPhone weight on the trousers... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoakoa75 on 06/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- keeps device nice and snug - protects from rain OK - good neoprene quality, comfortable - nice extra mini-pocket next to the main compartment for a key, few coins or note Cons:- not very easy to slide device in and out, but I guess that's what you get in exchange of a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytehsikosong on 05/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There is a small pocket to put your coins or bank note in, which comes in handy when you need to buy a drink after your run. Fitted well for people with bicep measurement of >28cm. Neoprene material makes it easy to wash. Your sweat does not get through fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandbip on 05/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The build in material is really comfortable, it's really soft. - There is a small pocket on one side, we can put small things like SD card or whatever small, but that's not really usefull for iphone 4. - The plastik on the front cover let you use the touchsc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykruger1977 on 05/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I recieved this armband one month waiting after I've ordered. It's posted well packed in brown postal bag with regular airmail and post delivery. It has been found a well fitted sports armband. Quality of material looks and feels good. Also the plastic screen is very clea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections