Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHandariel on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very useful, when you want to take with you your phone, for jogging, or running. I use for cycling, and it is ok. the front plastic film is transparent, tha phone reacting for touch very ok Cons:a little bit hard to take of the phone, when it needed quickly... and if I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaurensm on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Phone fits in tight, screen still works when in. Velcro makes sure it stays when put on but is depending on your activity Good material, keeps your phone away from sweat and is easy to use. Cons:Works great for running, stays on the arm without moving. Not so suitable w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydangerpaz on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's easy to use. It adapts perfectly to your arm, and is very comfortable. The "screen guard" is cristal clear, and the phone fits perfect on the bag. Also, it has a "secure" that mantains your device safe and on place, free of annoying, unwanted and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLegbaL on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Strong, reliable and useful. Does his job perfectly. Materials are good quality and pretty durable. Cons:it's not build for big arms. If your arms are bigger than 40 cm (15,7") you will have trouble using this. You can not use the touch panel when the pho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKurn206 on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits great for iPhone 4, I can even fit it with protective plastic back-case with some pushing. Stitches are strong and will not tear under pressure. Good respiration for the heat created by the body while exercising, and will not create moisture inside the pouc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexcentris on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great product. I use it in combination with a small Sony smartphone (Xperia U) which is about the size of iPhone 4 and it fits perfectly. The strap can be firmly fixed so it does not slips away. I use it to listen to music while running. There are a couple of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulo92 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. I have an iSkins iphone case and with the phone it fits in it (however it is a bit hard to put it in:D ) I used it for running a couple of times, and it is better than running with the phone in my pocket. The screen is usable throught the protecto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhans.dewaard on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Sports Armband works well for me. My iPhone 4 fits snugly and is secured by the strap on top. The bottom leaves room for the speakers. The iPhone fits snugly, I prefer to take of the protective back cover to make it fit. This means my phone is definetly not on the l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrokairala on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is quite good, given the materials used on it. Fits snugly on the arm and doesn't slip. It doesn't make you sweaty under it like ohter armbands. Cons:You can't use the phone touchscreen through it. It's ugly and poorly built. Not very comfortable but you get used... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaploc00 on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muy buena relación calidad-precio, costuras bien rematadas, sin hilos que sobresalen ni esquinas sin recortar, y materiales acordes con el precio. La lamina trasparente permite pulsar con el dedo la pantalla del iphone y acceder a los iconos perfectamente... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections