Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvictorbelinschi on 09/23/2014

Pros: let your hands free in the running, it is easy to use the cellphone even if its inside the case. Cons: it itches a litle, is larger then the necessary; Read more

Impression:Very good, works well;

0 0 0

• posted byHandariel on 05/18/2014

very useful, when you want to take with you your phone, for jogging, or running. I use for cycling, and it is ok. the front plastic film is transparent, tha phone reacting for touch very ok a little bit hard to take of the phone, when it needed quickly... and if I use for a longer time, a feel to numb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaurensm on 05/18/2014

Phone fits in tight, screen still works when in. Velcro makes sure it stays when put on but is depending on your activity Good material, keeps your phone away from sweat and is easy to use. Works great for running, stays on the arm without moving. Not so suitable when doing workouts where biceps or triceps ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byimatts on 02/02/2014

I used this product 1,5 years before it failed. I ran more than 60 times with it. It's a very good arm band and one of the most important things: my iPhone has never felt outside the pocket or the band hasn't lost grip. It's a real run companion. It's not the velcro that's a weak component, but the side ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydangerpaz on 01/27/2014

It's easy to use. It adapts perfectly to your arm, and is very comfortable. The "screen guard" is cristal clear, and the phone fits perfect on the bag. Also, it has a "secure" that mantains your device safe and on place, free of annoying, unwanted and expensive falls. It slips a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzamomadrid on 01/12/2014

Muy barato comparado con otros productos y es perfecto para salir a correr mientras escuhas musica, hace su trabajo correctamente. El Iphone no te va a entrar si tienes puesta la funda protectora, además tampoco tiene ninguna bolsillo extra para guardar las llaves de casa por ejemplo, o algo de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickNax on 12/25/2013

Not Great Quality! I find that there are a few sharp pieces on and around the band, which can serious irritate the arm if you dont have sleeves! Protects the phone very well! The phone fits perfectly! However, the phone will not fit if you have skin on it. No real cons other than I do find it some what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatimend on 12/13/2013

Good product! Worth the price go for it Good for iPhones Excellent for those who go for runs outside to use the gym, walks and more Although it took almost a month to receive but it's not a problem,Easy to use and simple design indeed but do not need more than that, enjoy! non Excellent for those who ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonKlaus on 12/04/2013

Comfortable and useful, this sports armband allows you to carry your iPhone 4 on your arm instead of it bouncing around in your pockets and hindering your running. Pretty thick plastic cover. The touchscreen still works, but some effort is required. Using slightly thinner plastic would perhaps work, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClaytonAguiarPE on 11/08/2013

The phone fits perfectly. No need to force it. The transparent cover allows use of touch screen, but it becomes less responsive (like resistive touch screens) The velcro band used to tighten it could be larger. Sometimes I think it won't hold the pressure. The inner material could be a little softer.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections