DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Rearview Mirror Bluetooth 2.1 Handsfree Car Kit with MP3 Player + FM Transmitter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnarad on 01/27/2011

-very well build -very good price -paired with iPhone4 no problems -music plays through BT & FM no problem -easy to use -battery life so far is excellent, only charged it initially when I received it and looks like it was pre-charged -instructions that came with it are in English and well written, super ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byedmontonartist on 01/26/2011

i found that this worked very well with my phone. No problems with connecting it. I had no problems with the buttons. Very easy to set on my rear view mirror. I will be buying another for my wife's car soon. I did not find any problems with this every thing works very well. Just don't leave it in your ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bylfbmendes on 11/20/2010

The unit is very well packed. Once opened, the mirror had full battery from factory. The manual is in English and Wellington written. The mirror itself feels Solid and Wellington made. Buttons serem a bit more stiff than I'd like, but still ok. Pairing was easy both with my Motorola Milestone and Blackberry ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections