Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichalzeszen on 05/01/2013

As a simple product with the goal of bypass the Iphone blocking situation, mainly on imported Iphones, it fulfills the objective. The pricing could be a little big better, as it is a simple product. The package could also be better. I didn't feel it protect the SIM card very well. If you have an blocked IPHONE, BUY IT! Notice that it may not work on ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byminrigueto on 02/22/2013

Adoreii! Eu estava querendo comprar há muito tempo e não achava! Ainda bem que encontrei aqui! Veio super rápido e é de ótima utilidade! Obrigada, adorei e estou usando muito -COmpre, vale a pena, você não vai se arrepender! They are beautiful, small and great quality! I gift to my boyfriend and he loved it! thank ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bystockliasteroid on 01/13/2013

Super cheap price, I still can't believe how cheap it was! Worked correctly out of the box, couldn't be better! Shipping took a while, but it was free for heaven's sake. I used this to re-active a previously hacked iPhone 2G after I applied the latest OS update. Worked perfectly! Of course it's only useful for activation and nothing else, but since ... Read more

0 2
  • posted bymf2forever on 10/19/2012

exact like ordinary sim card. just plug in, good pack, aout 2 or 3 week delivery in indonesia. good price not all hand phone are compatible. try with iphone, sony, motorolla. and not working. no manual for it. still not using it. i just hope it is useful somehow in another hand phone, but i just keep it in my wallet. and not using it . hope will match ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycawaorladiesman on 07/14/2012

- Easy to use, just restore the phone, put this sim card vuala - Seems High quality, thought doesn't work - Fits great - Great price - Doesn't work anymore (probably Apple did something here) I tried it on several itunes (including 8, 9, 10) and didn't suceeded to activate. I attempted the activation on an old iPhone 2G (1st gen) with firmwares 2.2.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysergiotda on 05/15/2012

Easiness of use, you can just put this and open itunes for activation, and voilá. Doesn't work for some Firmwares - Doesn't unlock the Device, just activates - Still need some knowledge of how to jailbreak and activate I don't know it it's worth to buy it now, because I'm not aware if it works with the latest iOS updates. Just for the record, be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnarf1986 on 04/27/2012

Fits great. easy to use. past supper goed en heel makkelijk te gebruiken. Simple to use. heel makkelijk te gebruiken. when you need to unlock a iphone use it. it goes supper fast. You can't do any thing worng. Use it on more iphone's diffrent moddels and it workt on all off them. when is was you i also should oder one. werkt echt gemakkeijk baal er ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTitoCosta on 07/02/2011

I have been looking long for such a card, and suddenly I find it on dealextreme. (Not a shock actually) This works exactly as told, so i am with this buy. Worth it. Cant see any cons, this seem only positive. If you want a activation card, why buy a expensive one when you can get a fully functional from DX? There is only one person in the world who ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypaulosaopaulino on 06/28/2011

- Easiness of use, you can just put this and open itunes for activation, and voilá. - Doesn't work for some Firmwares - Doesn't unlock the Device, just activates - Still need some knowledge of how to jailbreak and activate I really didn't buy it for myself, but for re-selling. None of my clients had problems with this, but I told them beforehand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDRFT10 on 03/22/2011

Great little Product that did what i required, Took a bit to work out how exactly to get it too work, but once i did it did exactly what was required of it. Sturdy Design, made of good quality plastic Trying to snap the "sim" out of the sim holder was slightly harder But thats not really a con. Some research will be required to try and get it too work,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections