Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichalzeszen on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As a simple product with the goal of bypass the Iphone blocking situation, mainly on imported Iphones, it fulfills the objective. Cons:The pricing could be a little big better, as it is a simple product. The package could also be better. I didn't feel it protect... Read more

1 1
  • posted byminrigueto on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Adoreii! Eu estava querendo comprar há muito tempo e não achava! Ainda bem que encontrei aqui! Veio super rápido e é de ótima utilidade! Obrigada, adorei e estou usando muito Cons:-COmpre, vale a pena, você não vai se arrepen... Read more

0 1
  • posted bystockliasteroid on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Super cheap price, I still can't believe how cheap it was! Worked correctly out of the box, couldn't be better! Cons:Shipping took a while, but it was free for heaven's sake. OtherThoughts:I used this to re-active a previously hacked iPhone 2G after I applied the latest... Read more

0 2
  • posted bymf2forever on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:exact like ordinary sim card. just plug in, good pack, aout 2 or 3 week delivery in indonesia. good price Cons:not all hand phone are compatible. try with iphone, sony, motorolla. and not working. no manual for it. still not using it. OtherThoughts:i just hope it is use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycawaorladiesman on 07/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy to use, just restore the phone, put this sim card vuala - Seems High quality, thought doesn't work - Fits great - Great price Cons:- Doesn't work anymore (probably Apple did something here) OtherThoughts:I tried it on several itunes (including 8, 9, 10)... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysergiotda on 05/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easiness of use, you can just put this and open itunes for activation, and voilá. Cons:Doesn't work for some Firmwares - Doesn't unlock the Device, just activates - Still need some knowledge of how to jailbreak and activate OtherThoughts:I don't know it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnarf1986 on 04/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits great. easy to use. past supper goed en heel makkelijk te gebruiken. Cons:Simple to use. heel makkelijk te gebruiken. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:when you need to unlock a iphone use it. it goes supper fast. You can't do any thing worng. Use it on more iphone's diffr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTitoCosta on 07/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have been looking long for such a card, and suddenly I find it on dealextreme. (Not a shock actually) This works exactly as told, so i am with this buy. Worth it. Cons:Cant see any cons, this seem only positive. OtherThoughts:If you want a activation card, why... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypaulosaopaulino on 06/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easiness of use, you can just put this and open itunes for activation, and voilá. Cons:- Doesn't work for some Firmwares - Doesn't unlock the Device, just activates - Still need some knowledge of how to jailbreak and activate OtherThoughts:I really didn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDRFT10 on 03/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little Product that did what i required, Took a bit to work out how exactly to get it too work, but once i did it did exactly what was required of it. Sturdy Design, made of good quality plastic Cons:Trying to snap the "sim" out of the sim holder was sli... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections