DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Quartz Sports Wristwatch - Black (1*626 Included)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytkdeals on 08/16/2013

I like this watch a lot because it is very simple, but small and different. Watch works well, dropped it into water once, didnt do any damage (I think the rubber capsule protected the mechanism, dont advise you to swim with it), nice rubber None so far, maybe for people with larger wrists this wont fit or be comfortable on. I like this one better than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakesmebad on 03/05/2013

The comfort of this watch makes a great companion and travel adventures. It is extremely comfortable to wear on your wrist as the shock and friction do not matter. I think this watch is a woman, though I am a man and I use the same. It's easy to set starting. I received my shipment in three watches with dead batteries. This is a big problem, since it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenrykazuo on 07/29/2011

Light weighted the rubber feels nice big enough so you can see clearly does not fit 100% well because there is no 'belt'. I received a different watch from the pics, the numbers on mine are silver and the screen is too reflective so its not so easy to read it. Yes this is really a sportwatch but I dont think it will be useful since it doesnt fit perfectly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections