DX » Community » Reviews » 1900mAh USB Rechargeable External Battery for Iphone 4 (White)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjhgreenstein on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is very good and it really gave my iPhone 4S a good charge. It itself charges up quickly and you can it charge it and use it to charge your phone at the same time. Cons:The weak point is the plug at the top which plugs into your iPhone. It is only su... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycool360 on 10/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It can charge my iphone 4 up to 65% which mean if you want your phone to reach 100%, you can go below 35% battery life. My friend bought one too. His can charge up to 70%. For backup 65% is good enough. Else you just buy 2 of them. Overall a good backup charger. Well a go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenteo on 09/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great and came with approximately 50% charge (2 LEDs were lit up when I checked the battery life remaining). It also came with an iPhone cable, which was a surprise cos some of the reviews said it didn't come with any cable. Works great for charging my 3GS... Read more

0 0
  • posted byooyamaneko on 08/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Emergency energy for your iPhone! - Works perfectly with my iPhone 3GS 32 Gb. - Leds to indicate the charge level. - White color for white iPhones!!! Cons:- A little big (aprox 1/2 iPhone). - Sometines, the leds that indicate the charge level don't work corr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections