DX » Community » Reviews » 1900mAh USB Rechargeable External Battery for Iphone 4 (White)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjhgreenstein on 04/28/2013

The price is very good and it really gave my iPhone 4S a good charge. It itself charges up quickly and you can it charge it and use it to charge your phone at the same time. The weak point is the plug at the top which plugs into your iPhone. It is only supported by the 4 soldered wires and once it snaps, that's it. Had I written this review a week ago ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycool360 on 10/15/2010

It can charge my iphone 4 up to 65% which mean if you want your phone to reach 100%, you can go below 35% battery life. My friend bought one too. His can charge up to 70%. For backup 65% is good enough. Else you just buy 2 of them. Overall a good backup charger. Well a good charger so no cons to report. Recommended to buy as a backup. It is cheap and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenteo on 09/16/2010

Works great and came with approximately 50% charge (2 LEDs were lit up when I checked the battery life remaining). It also came with an iPhone cable, which was a surprise cos some of the reviews said it didn't come with any cable. Works great for charging my 3GS. You can also plug it in to charge your device and plug the battery to charge at the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byooyamaneko on 08/31/2010

- Emergency energy for your iPhone! - Works perfectly with my iPhone 3GS 32 Gb. - Leds to indicate the charge level. - White color for white iPhones!!! - A little big (aprox 1/2 iPhone). - Sometines, the leds that indicate the charge level don't work correctly. With this external battery, you can charge your iPhone a 40% aprox with full charged battery.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections