DX » Community » Reviews » 1900mAh USB Rechargeable External Battery for Iphone 4 (Black)
  • 5 star 9 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYodawg on 10/11/2011

1)Incredible pricing!! 2)Can give the iphone battery a new lease of life.I travel a lot and need it quite often. 3)Portable. :) 4)Comes with a cable!! 1)Bad build quality.The female 30pin came broken.Gave me a hard time trying to get it to work. 2)Charge seems inconsistent.Sometimes it discharges too often. 3)THe male pin kind of wobbles. For this price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydominiquenomura on 08/04/2011

all of these units appear sturdy and comes with additional cable which is useful since I'm always losing these cables around the house. that was an added bonus 1 of the 3 I bought arrived with a broken indicator button I'm sure it can still charge but I can't tell by pushing the button to see what the status of battery life is left I like how it didn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byryoukue on 07/11/2011

-damn cheap -easy to use I brought 2 pieces. 1 spoilt but 1 is working perfectly. -iphone cannot charge when plug into it -very fast from 4th led dropped to 3rd led. I brought two pieces from deal extreme. the first piece gave me quite a headache. -when u use it to charge, iphone cannot detect the charger. You need to adjust the charger until it can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInnerCircle on 06/30/2011

Good for the price. It works perfect on My Iphone 3GS, my wife's 3GS and my sister's Iphone 4. It is very good stuff only to see the performance. The bundle connector is defective. but I have enough connectors. I don't care. A bit big than I expected. It has malfuntion for the fist time I tried to charge. It's ramp shown me only 2 of its LEDs. but It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanen6 on 06/17/2011

The price! It's incredibly low price is a real catch for us iphone/ipod touch users. It charged around 65% of the iphone from 0%, not the best number but absolutely very good! The looks are very nice too. The button you press down which shows how much charge is left if kind of hard to push, but it's not a huge problem. The 30-pin doc connector that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabaliga on 04/12/2011

Its incredibly useful and quite handy. I have three iPhones and chances are somebody always runs out of battery so this is quite handy. Quite simple to understand, operate and just live with. The size is just right so even if it doesn't go in your bag and purse it could go into your pockets Does not run on iPad. Thats not a con its just a point. Build ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykohcc88 on 03/08/2011

-Able to charge my iPhone from 20% to 100% on a full charge. -Comes with a free spare USB cable for iPhone -Cheap, chargers that look the same goes for more than double the price. (Singapore) -It come with a handy cover to protect the port from damage. (Those at my country doesn't come with it) -Easy to use. Friends will approach me if they need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomsss on 03/01/2011

1) It's cheap. 2) It's practical 3) It's darn useful. 4) It actually works. 5)Come on it's so darn cheap, at least compared to where I stay (SG), where a similar product would cost 3 times as much at shops. 1) Item came with a slight crack near the test button. 2) Somehow can never show that it is fully charged. Left it charging for 6 hours will all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZijun on 01/22/2011

1. Very portable! 2. A fully charged battery can recharge about 80% of your iPhone's battery. 3. Simple to use - just plug it into your iPhone charger and it'll charge. NA. As we all know, iPhone's battery life isn't the most fantastic out there, and it doesn't help that we use our phone to access the Internet often, resulting in quicker drainage of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDennisH on 01/19/2011

Small external battery, charges easy with yor own Iphone cable. Led's for charging and the capacity it has left. Simple to use, easy to carry around. Cap for the dockingside, so it will be protected when not in use. cable is unnecessary, you can use your own cable. I prefer a lower price without a cable. Cheap, does the job well, quality is OK for the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections