DX » Community » Reviews » 1900mAh USB Rechargeable External Battery for Iphone 4 (Black)
  • 5 star 9 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYodawg on 10/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1)Incredible pricing!! 2)Can give the iphone battery a new lease of life.I travel a lot and need it quite often. 3)Portable. :) 4)Comes with a cable!! Cons:1)Bad build quality.The female 30pin came broken.Gave me a hard time trying to get it to work. 2)Charge se... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydominiquenomura on 08/04/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:all of these units appear sturdy and comes with additional cable which is useful since I'm always losing these cables around the house. that was an added bonus Cons:1 of the 3 I bought arrived with a broken indicator button I'm sure it can still charge but I can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byryoukue on 07/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-damn cheap -easy to use I brought 2 pieces. 1 spoilt but 1 is working perfectly. Cons:-iphone cannot charge when plug into it -very fast from 4th led dropped to 3rd led. OtherThoughts:I brought two pieces from deal extreme. the first piece gave me quite a headache. -wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInnerCircle on 06/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good for the price. It works perfect on My Iphone 3GS, my wife's 3GS and my sister's Iphone 4. It is very good stuff only to see the performance. Cons:The bundle connector is defective. but I have enough connectors. I don't care. A bit big than I expected. It ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanen6 on 06/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price! It's incredibly low price is a real catch for us iphone/ipod touch users. It charged around 65% of the iphone from 0%, not the best number but absolutely very good! The looks are very nice too. Cons:The button you press down which shows how much charg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabaliga on 04/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its incredibly useful and quite handy. I have three iPhones and chances are somebody always runs out of battery so this is quite handy. Quite simple to understand, operate and just live with. The size is just right so even if it doesn't go in your bag and purse... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykohcc88 on 03/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Able to charge my iPhone from 20% to 100% on a full charge. -Comes with a free spare USB cable for iPhone -Cheap, chargers that look the same goes for more than double the price. (Singapore) -It come with a handy cover to protect the port from damage. (Those at my coun... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomsss on 03/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1) It's cheap. 2) It's practical 3) It's darn useful. 4) It actually works. 5)Come on it's so darn cheap, at least compared to where I stay (SG), where a similar product would cost 3 times as much at shops. Cons:1) Item came with a slight crack near the test button. 2) So... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZijun on 01/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Very portable! 2. A fully charged battery can recharge about 80% of your iPhone's battery. 3. Simple to use - just plug it into your iPhone charger and it'll charge. Cons:NA. OtherThoughts:As we all know, iPhone's battery life isn't the most fantastic out there, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDennisH on 01/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small external battery, charges easy with yor own Iphone cable. Led's for charging and the capacity it has left. Simple to use, easy to carry around. Cap for the dockingside, so it will be protected when not in use. Cons:cable is unnecessary, you can use your... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections