DX » Community » Reviews » 2200mAh Rechargeable External Battery Pack with Car Charger and USB Cable for Iphone 3g/3GS (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcelocpontes on 06/20/2013

The product did not work with the device iPhone 3GS. When we connect the iPhone to the device, it says that is no compatible with it. The announcement is not a valid one, This makes me not to believe in anything posted here. It is so sad because in this site we have so much fun to buy. The product did ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byR2SHOP on 07/31/2012

Now is the product in the stipulated time, very fast. packed very well. Information totally correct my address. Product working apparently. Still do more tests. The logo on the front of the Iphone came failed. finish is not very good, but the cost benefit is excellent I recommend this product to people ... Read more

Case recharger Iphone 3g

0 0 1

• posted bysuperjesus4 on 09/28/2010

good design (except for the small useless stylus embedded in the casing) fits iphone 3gs well (and charges it despite complaint below) didn't work on the first shipment (wouldn't charge anything, charging not supported, blah blah jobs is a f*g).. lacked a few of the said included accessories. second ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections