DX » Community » Reviews » Pisen TWIN160 Replacement 3.7V 1250mAh Li-ion Battery for HTC G3/HERO + More
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byisalaloka on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works perfectly. Long time battery. I recommended it. It's cheap and great item. I'm glad to have bought it. It fix in my HTC. It's totally compatible. I've tested it and my HTC works again. If you are looking for a HTC battery you have to buy it. Cons:None until now... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZoop on 08/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very affordable replacement and about $ 50,- cheaper then the original. Works the same or even better then the original battery from HTC and for $ 8,30 inclusive transport to the Netherlands a real bargain Cons:Nothing.. maybe the packaging is very ''Chinese''... Read more

0 0
  • posted byremmie80 on 03/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really good, if you've had your htc hero for a year or so, the original battery drains really fast if you've had it for a while, this one probably will too, but also after a year or so -cheap in comparison with local shops -fits pretty good, it's a little bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywoutur on 02/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Even though third party, battery fits just fine. Same specs as the default battery that came with my HTC Hero. That default battery was over 2 years old and drained very fast during the day. Now, with the same settings on my Hero, I am at 50% battery after 30 hours! For n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTerjay on 11/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was a bit wary of a 3rd party battery, but my 2nd original battery was dying so I needed to get a new one. The original batteries run in the range of 30-40 euros so this was extremely cheap. It fits the phone snugly and works as advertised. Nothing bad has h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBruuno117 on 11/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well its a battery, it came wrapped nicely in a plastic packaging. It feels solid and the build looks good, plus it matched the HTC Hero better than the battery that came with it. So far it performs just as good as the original battery that came with the phone, so no co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections