DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Border Shell Case with Screen Guards/Cleaning Clothes/Stylus for Iphone 4
  • 5 star 11 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 5 ( 22% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlbertc2012 on 03/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Hard PVC bumper case Easy to put on Both screen protectors are very scratch resistant they survived in the same pocket as my house keys that destroyed my other cheap screen protectors. has a lay on the table design so you can lay your phone flat on a table and no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiampierx on 10/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It looks good, in the picture Cons:Mine looks different from the one in the picture (more shiny). It's almost impossible to press volume control buttons and power. The screen back protector has an hole for camera which is too small (so it dosen't fit). The stick... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabriciobb on 07/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Just as the image and the offer. Very good product. Good genaral quality. Fits perfectly in the iPhone 4. Doesn't interfer in the screen protector, if you have it. Cons:No cons, it is very good and fits perfectly the iPhone 4. It came only in a simple plastic, didn't cam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosephZ on 06/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great price great quality. Simple and does the job. I've tried many kinds of cases and found some of them very annoying because it reflects the flash so it messes up the picture but since this bumper covers only the side you have no reason not to get great shots. If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiloliveira on 05/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Great price! -In my country people are paying probably $40 for something like it, but just in white -Very easy to put it on -The screen guards are great and work as they should -The fact that it is in black makes it more discrete -The stylus really works Cons:-Mine came... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJories on 04/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Fits perfect on my Apple iPhone 4. I got this one and i have the original Apple iPhone 4 Bumper. I think this "fake-one" even fits better on the iPhone 4 as the original one. Cons:Did not found a real con. OtherThoughts:Has the same Problem as the ori... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywezsie on 04/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The product looks nice It protects the iPhone very well. I've dropped my iPhone a few times and there isn't a scratch :) It's very very cheap Cons:The lock- and volume buttons are a bit hard to access. Especially the lock button takes some time to get used to,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMhabbo on 04/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Complete starterpack fot your Iphone 4, mine arrived 1 day after the delivery of the iphone, so perfect timing. The bumper case already saved my iphone, I dropped the iphone on the stone floor, and it really bumped up and there was no damage at all. - The front... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshlomo541 on 03/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:the case is made out of a very good material,you get a stylus+a case+a back protector+a screen protector for a low price,the screen protector is excellent contrary to some of the screen guards on deal extreme in which when you see a white background you see man... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrytone on 01/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Include screen protectors - Protects your iPhone like other bumper style cases do - Price! - Looks pretty good on the phone - Snug fit Cons:- Stylus didn't work very well - Screen protectors weren't very high quality. in my opinion - Not as nicely finished as... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections