DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Touch Screen Stylus with Strap for Samsung Cellphones
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydmoro on 01/09/2011

The only pro I see is the price. The original one costs more than 15 USD. You get what you pay for: a bad and fragile plastic stylus (yes, it is made of WEAK PLASTIC, don't expect any kind of metal like in the original one). Unlike other stylus of DX, you can reset your i900 with this one. Don't buy this, don't waste your money. Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardo2011 on 12/26/2010

Works as it should, nothing dificult to it. since it was cheap i order 5, it´s good becouse i broken one when i try to close when i was not looking, you have to be carefull not to breake the tip. I´ll order some of the others stylus thar Deal Extreme carries so i can tested all and then choose the best and pretty one for my cell phone. If you need a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycorsiario on 09/19/2010

It is small and manageable. It takes a cuerdecita in the lid not to lose the pencil. It is extensible for what the same thing does not occupy if you it are using that if not. The top is finite for what it marks where your you want. It is not useful for mobiles or screens tactile that alone work with the tact of the finger, for what his usefulness meets ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections