Recently the local coyote population has begun to conduct their nightly concert near my home. At least they give warning to keep your cats and small dogs indoors and safe at night while they are out hunting the evening dinner. Wanting to join in the fun (howling not hunting) I have begun to blow my Vuvuzela. That stops them in mid howl for a moment ... Read more
- its pretty simple to use when u first learn how to use it lol - it can make incredibly loud sound - you can scare the crap out of anyone! - the build quality could be little better but its still pretty good - its a really nice color - the price is pretty good for what ur getting - i used it at ALOT at my graduation and the day after that i ended up ... Read more
Fun toy to use and go around and blow Works perfectly Folds in for easy storage The second I opened it I saw that the lower lip on the big part was slightly bent and misshapen. Very sad about that :( So excited to get this thing, it's fun to go around and blow (GRENADE WHISTLE!) hahaha but it's a great product and a good price, just wish it was a little ... Read more
As a person who paid a low price (Now $4) to receive a item which was swashed in the mail and for a sport I don't really like from a origin or a country I have to relations to, I love it.
For the price its made out of plastic and not like the metal ones people actually have at soccer game, but what do you expect for the price. Swashed
Soccer My little ... Read more
1. It's a vuvuzela. We all want one. 2. It will remind you on world cup. Ah, those were good times :) 3. You can be cool with it at your local sport club match 4. You can drive your friends crazy with it. 5. You can produce some high sound with it. To wake up your neighbours or some other purpose. 1. It's not genuine vuvuzela, that's for sure. 2. It'... Read more
Well, I ordered five and I got five, that's always impressive!
The colour is a much nicer red, that photo doesn't justify it.
It makes a really loud noise... Me and my friends went outside and played them and you could hear the echo about 2 seconds later :) Arrived with very damaged bells (The end part, opposite the mouthpiece), but they still worked ... Read more
- The sound is heavy
- The color is better than showed in the picture
- It's large but you can bring it along detaching it
- Il suono è forte
- Il colore è meglio di come mostrato in figura
- È grande ma si può chiudere per portarlo meglio a spasso ENGLISH
- At the beginning it seems it's not working
- It's just ... Read more
This thing is better than I thought. I think the first reviewer was expecting too much. I expected a cheap plastic horn and low and behold that's what I got... but it collapses nicely, it's very loud and it made it to the US without getting all bent up so the thing must be tough. None so far. As with all DX purchases you need to keep your expectations ... Read more
-You can separate the two halves so it can be easily transported. -Very loud when it works correctly. -Nice red colour- it looks nicer in real life than in the photo. -A must have novelty item. -DOUBLES UP AS A BEER RECEPTACLE! -Feels cheap, but this isn't surprising considering the price. -Can sometimes be tricky to get a good sound of it. -Has some ... Read more
Cheap. Relatively, at least. That's about all the pros there is to this. LOUSY build quality. Very filmsy plastic, extremely soft so you can't blow it properly. Rounded edges at the mouth piece and the bell are made of thin plastic that's just folded over the edge. Bell came totally crushed as a result of shipping. Mouth piece is supposed to be rigid ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.