DX » Community » Reviews » Detachable Vuvuzela for FIFA 2010 World Cup Fans (Red)
  • 5 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlejo on 09/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Recently the local coyote population has begun to conduct their nightly concert near my home. At least they give warning to keep your cats and small dogs indoors and safe at night while they are out hunting the evening dinner. Wanting to join in the fun (howling not hun... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrdreas on 09/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- its pretty simple to use when u first learn how to use it lol - it can make incredibly loud sound - you can scare the crap out of anyone! - the build quality could be little better but its still pretty good - its a really nice color - the price is pretty good for what... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMangolover on 07/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fun toy to use and go around and blow Works perfectly Folds in for easy storage Cons:The second I opened it I saw that the lower lip on the big part was slightly bent and misshapen. Very sad about that :( OtherThoughts:So excited to get this thing, it's fun to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaymond888 on 04/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As a person who paid a low price (Now $4) to receive a item which was swashed in the mail and for a sport I don't really like from a origin or a country I have to relations to, I love it. For the price its made out of plastic and not like the metal ones people actually... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHecim on 03/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. It's a vuvuzela. We all want one. 2. It will remind you on world cup. Ah, those were good times :) 3. You can be cool with it at your local sport club match 4. You can drive your friends crazy with it. 5. You can produce some high sound with it. To wake up... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiandmacb on 10/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, I ordered five and I got five, that's always impressive! The colour is a much nicer red, that photo doesn't justify it. It makes a really loud noise... Me and my friends went outside and played them and you could hear the echo about 2 seconds later :) Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcutyo on 09/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:ENGLISH - The sound is heavy - The color is better than showed in the picture - It's large but you can bring it along detaching it ITALIANO - Il suono è forte - Il colore è meglio di come mostrato in figura - È grande ma si può chiudere per p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymax929 on 09/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This thing is better than I thought. I think the first reviewer was expecting too much. I expected a cheap plastic horn and low and behold that's what I got... but it collapses nicely, it's very loud and it made it to the US without getting all bent up so the thing must b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamCropper on 09/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-You can separate the two halves so it can be easily transported. -Very loud when it works correctly. -Nice red colour- it looks nicer in real life than in the photo. -A must have novelty item. -DOUBLES UP AS A BEER RECEPTACLE! Cons:-Feels cheap, but this isn't surprisi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviscy on 08/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. Relatively, at least. That's about all the pros there is to this. Cons:LOUSY build quality. Very filmsy plastic, extremely soft so you can't blow it properly. Rounded edges at the mouth piece and the bell are made of thin plastic that's just folded over t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections